Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
If the 17 year old was driving the Ford then yes...if not...the Ford still hit the garage and landed on the 360. The 360 is too straight into the bay while the Ford is at an angle.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I am incredulous that Arkansas would have BOTH a Ferrari and a Vespa ! 8)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've already posted in the thread for this poor 360. I lived in the town where this happened. The owner lives on a hill at the apex of the turn that goes up the hill and well the owner of the truck going to fast to make the turn. But I saw someone say poor owner of the 360. The guy owns a body shop and about 3 years ago I saw him driving around in a nice black lambo gallardo in which his wife if I'm correct still owns a hummer and I also saw a ford lightning in their driveway once.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hello. Is the only reason you are here to search out old threads from almost 4 years ago and bump them to the top? Perhaps it would be better to start out by introducing yourself. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
the reason I posted to this 6 year old thread wasn't to bump it I heard a rumor about this story but never really believed it then whe I was lookin at this crah slideshow on streetfire.net this picture popped up I didn't believe it at first till I saw the license plates and found this site

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
You say you've posted in this thread already. Who are you then?

·
Registered
5 Posts
theres another thread for this story on this site called tornado throws truck on ferrari or something around those line thats the one I replied to and it had reference to this threadI didn't find this website till last night about 2 AM

1 - 13 of 13 Posts