Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my stable has grown exponentially lately and here is the 166 MM!!

Click it...

And...just for fun, I parked her beside so well known vehicles for size comparison...

Hummer H1...

Chevrolet Suburban...

2004 Ford F-150...

·
Registered
322 Posts
The first time i layed eyes on the 166 it made me wonder. Enzo was very talented to make such a beautiful car that was one of his first disighns.I love that car. Where did you get it?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A friend of mine actually picked it up for me while he was driving home from Mass. So, somewhere between N.C. and Mass. :lol:
I think he said he found it at Target? I can't quite remember though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
target has a lot of Ferrari's models but I have not got lucky enough to find a 166M.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
target has a lot of Ferrari's models but I have not got lucky enough to find a 166M.
Not usually when I go. :p

I hate those "Whips" though...terrible. I can't believe Ferrari let Mattel sell those. Ugly. (that's just my opinion, sorry if someone does like the "bling-bling" chrome wheels, it's just not me.)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I don't like the "WHIPS' eaither. I don't like ALL rim and 1/2 mm os tire. Do they make any Ferrari's in the WHIPS?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Enzo_Ferrari said:
I don't like the "WHIPS' eaither. I don't like ALL rim and 1/2 mm os tire. Do they make any Ferrari's in the WHIPS?
My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately, to answer your question, yes. :-? :x

There's a blue metallic(not any sort of Ferrari colour) with huge chrome rims and challenge windows. Then they just released a metallic red coloured Enzo with "bling-bling" chrome too. Terrible. Mom bought me the 360 from Target on a weekend I was with my dad and I told her thanks for thinking of me but I just have to return it. It's just unjustice to the car to have that look.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enzo_Ferrari said:
Do they make any Ferrari's in the WHIPS?
As Rosso stated, yes, they do have Ferrari Whips. I have the 2 360's the have done and I will be getting the Enzo as well.

While the rims are on the large size, they are not as bad as they could have been.

·
Registered
322 Posts
When you get the Enzo you need to show us. I want to know what they have done to it.

·
Registered
895 Posts

The rims seem to make it out of proportion.

Ah yes, forgot aobut the spider. I remember seeing that before at Target as well. I don't know, the stuff just doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I got it before you 360 spyder, I think. I got the Ferrari Enzo WHIPS. It is nice in person. I have took some good pics of it. Better than the one they have. I got it today. I saw the blue 360 Modena WHIPS and 2 612s and a 360 Stradale. The rims are not bad just bigger and shinnier :eek: Oh and the steering is horible. The wheels will not turn for nothing.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey man the car is not that bad. It is quite nice infact. Not a bad color and the wheels are ok. I like the red and titanium better but this is a wonderful slick car. But I know you have different opinions.

·
Registered
322 Posts
well there so big the tire does not want to turn.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts