Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrew,

I read this article about the #134956 "Runway for life" Enzo that was donated to the St. Judes Children's Research Hospital a week ago. It was sold for $1.150.000 to Luxury Motors.

I found there was some info on this car missing at the registry so I did some searching:

- October 2003 the Enzo was deliverd in the USA (owner unknown). It was Rosso Corso / Nero (red stitching). You probably knew this part.

- June 2004 the car was offered for sale at Ferrari Beverly Hills with 590 miles on the odo.

- 13th of August 2004 the car has been at the Concourso Italiano, Seaside California.

- 14th September 2006 the car was donated and then sold to benefit the St. Judes Children's Research Hospital. The car was bought by Luxery Motors for $1.150.000. A new record I think. At this moment there's 1300 miles on the odo.

Do what you want to do with it... ;-)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Donation of an Enzo!

Oh my goodness,
Very Very nice donation!
But why an Enzo?:confused:
That sure would do for a while for money as a donation.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
marcos,

Thanks for the update. I am working on rebuilding the Registry admin area and making improvements to the Registry in general. After that I will surely add this information.

Regards,

Andrew

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enzo250GTO said:
marcos,

Thanks for the update. I am working on rebuilding the Registry admin area and making improvements to the Registry in general. After that I will surely add this information.

Regards,

Andrew
No problem,

I'm really starting to like doing searching info on specific cars and models. I'm doing it for my site, but I'll keep you posted on what I find...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts