Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
wow, that's pretty good
i've said it again and will say it agian, it's incredible how many enzo's you see driving around, and now that practically all cars are delivered we can see even more :green:

also, it's must be great to be mayor: He came up with a very good idea by having one of the airport runways closed while we bombed down it at an indicated 180 mph :lol:
awesome

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow, he raised 7 grand. Give me a break. He paid 3/4 million dollars for the car and he couldn't even round it up to 10 grand. I am sure that Children's hospital can afford a lot with 7 grand now :x That little jaunt to Denver probably cost him 7 grand with the depreciation of the car (mileage). Give me a break. That's just my take on it.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Westworld said:
Hes the mayor and has a 3/4 million dollar enzo? Didn't realize mayors made a fortune. :)
No, he is not the Mayor...he was with the Mayor at that time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
360 Spyder said:
Westworld said:
Hes the mayor and has a 3/4 million dollar enzo? Didn't realize mayors made a fortune. :)
No, he is not the Mayor...he was with the Mayor at that time.
Oh ok. The how did he build his nice wealth (not trying to sound rude, trying to understand where he made his money).

·
Registered
14 Posts
the owner of the enzo on road and track is an ex race car driver, the mayor mentioned in the article doesnt have one, he just took a ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts