Ferrari Life Forum banner

11-99 foundation license plate frame MUST READ !!!!

17K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Gcalo 
#1 ·
I have the ultimate in crime fighting tool. I paid $1800 for a lifetime membership into the 11-99 foundation. My only goal was to get the infamous "get out of jail" free license plate frame. As you may know several ferrari owners and other car clubs are members to this foundation. The 11-99 foundation is an organization where the members donate money to the families of fallen California Highway Patrol Officers. This is actually a great cause benefiting the families, but for the general public it is actually an unofficial way to get out of speeding tickets on the freeway. Please check out there site. If you go under membership you will notice that the difference between the lifetime membership ($1800) and the annual membership ($500) is that you don't get the license plate frame with the annual membership, meaning the only way to get this plate is to dish out the $1800, like I did. This plate really works I have been stopped doing 95mph on the freeway and the officer just told me to slow down. The great thing about this plate frame is the CHP has to see it since they look at your license plate. Trust me it will pay for itself. I'm only asking $100 for this plate. It only works in California. Please E-mail me if anyone wants this.

http://www.chp1199.org/INDEX2.HTM

#9 ·
I have one better. My wife is on the highway patrol. I keep her in the passenger seat and let her deal with the officer

I've always wondered what the correct response to "is there any reason you are speeding?" when stopped. Does your wife have a secret password or something?

if so, how much for the word.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.