2015 Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 02-17-2015, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 27
2015 Hunt Valley Horsepower - Hunt Valley, MD

Date & Time - Every Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. *

* Some folks choose to arrive as early as 7:30 a.m. ... and sometimes even earlier, especially for Special Gatherings

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre (50 Shawan Road, Hunt Valley, MD) in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and Marshalls / Pier One Imports

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing steady rain or some flurries, the gathering can take place inside any of the three coffee locations (Peets Coffee & Tea, Chick-fil-A and Panera). Barring unsafe road conditions, expect that the show goes on!

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion and you're a respectful enthusiast, you're invited. All marques and all generations are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic automobiles and many classifications in between.

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to HVTC on the left

For more information, you may refer to horsepowering.com.

See you down the road!

Rich "Will" Williams
Founder, Hunt Valley Horsepower
Email: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 02-17-2015, 05:00 PM Thread Starter

Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 3rd Anniversary – Saturday, April 4

The time has come for Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 3rd Anniversary Special Gathering!

If your car, truck or SUV is your passion and you’re a respectful enthusiast, you're invited. All marques and all generations of automobiles are invited to participate. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic automobiles and many classifications in between. Share in a memorable morning with your car club, enthusiast friends and family. We hope to see you on April 4 and on any Saturday morning that fits your schedule.

Along with celebrating our automotive enthusiast community, the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund is the focus. While there is no admission fee, please consider donating to IFHF via the following link: https://www.crowdrise.com/hvhp/. For more info, you may check https://www.fallenheroesfund.org/.

Date & Time - Saturday, April 4; 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.; Show vehicles can enter the marked area starting at 6:30 a.m. Arrive early!

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre; 118 Shawan Road, Cockeysville, MD; Dick’s Sporting Goods and Regal Cinema parking areas * Please note the one-time parking area change. *

For more information on directions, parking (including reserving club parking), food & drink, rain date and safety guidelines, you may check Special Gatherings — horsepowering.com.

For a video of Hunt Valley Horsepower’s 2nd Anniversary, you are encouraged to view Cars & Coffee | MotorWeek.

See you down the road!

Rich "Will" Williams
Founder, Hunt Valley Horsepower
Email: [email protected]
post #3 of 19 Old 03-12-2015, 06:12 AM Thread Starter

Parking Area Expansion Update...

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre; 50 Shawan Road, Cockeysville, MD; Parking will begin in Joe's Crab Shack parking area and progress to the parking area between Dick's Sporting Goods and Regal Cinema

post #4 of 19 Old 03-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Where do you want the Ferraris? Don't say next to the corvettes (smile)
post #5 of 19 Old 03-16-2015, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
Where do you want the Ferraris? Don't say next to the corvettes (smile)
As you're well aware, there are a good amount of Corvette clubs in America.

My best advice would be for Ferrari Life members to enter the Reserved Club Parking area prior to 8 AM. If you would like to reserve a specific amount of vehicles (or even an estimate that may include those that do not frequent the internet boards), I will have you all squared away. With or without a reservation, I'll be there to accommodate you.
post #6 of 19 Old 03-16-2015, 07:06 PM
Owner

Good God man! I can't get the Ferrari crowd to the weekly Annapolis Cars and Coffee until 9am or later. The Corvette crowd is a gaggle of early birds.
post #7 of 19 Old 03-16-2015, 07:07 PM
Owner

I'll try to get a confirmation of Ferrari and Lambos from my group for you - more likely we won't be there at 8am though.
Thanks!
post #8 of 19 Old 03-22-2015, 02:47 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 30
Quote:
I'll try to get a confirmation of Ferrari and Lambos from my group for you - more likely we won't be there at 8am though.
Thanks!
I'm interested if we can get reserved parking.
post #9 of 19 Old 03-22-2015, 11:45 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 115
Thanks for informations sir,,,!!!!
post #10 of 19 Old 03-23-2015, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Good God man! I can't get the Ferrari crowd to the weekly Annapolis Cars and Coffee until 9am or later. The Corvette crowd is a gaggle of early birds.
It is quite early. As with most morning gatherings, its best to have time for release of the gathering so the property's customers can enter smoothly. Darn these early hours.
Quote:
Thanks!
Presently, there is a good amount of Lamborghinis (Ben, Tom, Ron, James, 2 more possibly coming with Tom, etc.) and Ferraris (Greg, Mike, Harvey and a few from the Philly region). I mention only first names for a small sort of reference. There may be some redundancy between our lists but you can send your list (with name and car description) to [email protected] so we can bring them together as much as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGVA View Post
I'm interested if we can get reserved parking.
The best plan right now would be to send your name and car description to 360 and I can get everyone set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewa19 View Post
Thanks for informations sir,,,!!!!
Thank you, sir!
post #11 of 19 Old 04-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Owner

I have to bail. Attending a breakfast fundraiser on the eastern shore for a close friend's daughter who lost her husband in a car accident. She has a 3 and 5 year old to raise on her own and needs the support and money. Death sucks.

Life's priorities.
post #12 of 19 Old 04-02-2015, 02:59 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 421
So, do we have to get there at 6:30am to get parking?

That's way to early for us DC guys...what about 8am? Will there be people (hopefully) leaving by then?

Thanks,
LS
post #13 of 19 Old 04-02-2015, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashss View Post

That's way to early for us DC guys...what about 8am? Will there be people (hopefully) leaving by then?

Thanks,
LS
Still debating on going. See about loading up the trailer Friday eve in the rain/thunder or early (in the dark) Sat am. Last time during one of these special gatherings it was PACKED at 7am with cars lined up looking for parking. Not much fun in a race car. Granted, Will has offered to help with reserved parking... We haven't gotten our act together.
Ray
post #14 of 19 Old 04-03-2015, 08:02 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashss View Post

Thanks,
LS

LOL - I'm willing to bet a whole dollar that you won't be there by 8am. Certainly we agree it won't be 6:30am.

We used to have a pool going for local events to see what time you'd show up. That's how I funded the TR purchase, Lashdeep.

I say if you go, you'll get there about 9:18am, at best. Any takers?
post #15 of 19 Old 04-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Owner

Did I win the wager?
post #16 of 19 Old 04-04-2015, 06:07 PM

Nice variety of Fcars today! Most with PA tags and some from VA. I did a quick visit about 9 but couldn't bring the car. I'll be at Hershey in a couple weeks.
post #17 of 19 Old 04-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,852
Photos, guys, photos.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #18 of 19 Old 04-05-2015, 01:17 PM

I didn't take a single pic. See their FB page or Flickr page. Someone brought out their tank. Pretty cool.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/hvhorsepower/
post #19 of 19 Old 04-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Owner

I don't know if you've seen the event from last year on MD Public Television but Tommy, who owns the Aventador, had a 15 minute cameo interview that survived the cutting room floor. I see most of our cars and coffee crowd showed up, over 1,000 cars present.

I was at a post funeral breakfast fundraiser for a widowed friend and her two infant children. Sometimes there are other priorities than cars.

Sorry I missed the event, but I think I won the pool on Lashdeep being a late show.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode