May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events (Show/Drives/Dinner) - Ferrari Life
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 04-19-2014, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DC
Ferrari Life Posts: 421
May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events (Show/Drives/Dinner)

Sorry for the late notice...

There will be some FChatters/FListers from SC, CO and PA coming into town for what should be a great weekend.

Fri, May 2 - Dinner/Drinks at Capella in Georgetown. We'll have a private table either in the bar area or on the roof for drinks and food. Reserved parking at the curb for exotics/classics. We can meet at a predetermined meeting place and drive in together for anyone interested.

Sat, May 3 - Radcliffe Motor Cars Show

Radcliffe Motorcar Company

This is one of the best local shows for an all Italian marque display. We will do a drive after Radcliffe and end up in the DC area.

Dinner on Sat night - TBA (Working on Jack Rose Whiskey Bar in Adam's Morgan but we could end up somewhere near Columbia or Silver Spring instead).

Sun, May 4 - We could head out to Annapolis for the show to benefit the no kill animal shelter. There's another post in this forum with details

Let me know if you are in for any of the events so I can plan and adjust reservations/parking accordingly.

Thanks,
LS
lashss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 05:55 AM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events (Show/Drives/Dinner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashss View Post
Sorry for the late notice...



There will be some FChatters/FListers from SC, CO and PA coming into town for what should be a great weekend.



Fri, May 2 - Dinner/Drinks at Capella in Georgetown. We'll have a private table either in the bar area or on the roof for drinks and food. Reserved parking at the curb for exotics/classics. We can meet at a predetermined meeting place and drive in together for anyone interested.



Sat, May 3 - Radcliffe Motor Cars Show



Radcliffe Motorcar Company



This is one of the best local shows for an all Italian marque display. We will do a drive after Radcliffe and end up in the DC area.



Dinner on Sat night - TBA (Working on Jack Rose Whiskey Bar in Adam's Morgan but we could end up somewhere near Columbia or Silver Spring instead).



Sun, May 4 - We could head out to Annapolis for the show to benefit the no kill animal shelter. There's another post in this forum with details



Let me know if you are in for any of the events so I can plan and adjust reservations/parking accordingly.



Thanks,

LS


FYI below Lashdeep, I hope you guys can join us for a day in the park.



Sunday - MAY 4 10am-1pm

Cars & Critters Car Show in Annapolis @ Quiet Waters Park

(approximately 20,000 visitors expected again this year)



RSVPs & PAID ENTRANTS to-date



Barry T. (Ferrari 355)

Cyndi T. (Ferrari 360)

Bob G. (Ferrari 550)

Al P. (Ferrari 360 or Testarossa)

Chris B. (Lamborghini Gallardo)

Tom (Lamborghini Aventador)

Bruce F. (Audi R8)

Gail F (Lotus Elise)

Boyd I. (Triumph)

Andy (BMW)

Scott P (Porsche 911 & 914)

Lee P (GTO)

Josh M (Aston Martin)

Krk F. (2014 Corvette)

Casey P (BMW Z3)

Last edited by 360 Modena; 04-23-2014 at 08:11 AM.
360 Modena is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 10:13 AM
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
wetpet is offline  
 
post #4 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 12:25 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Not
Going
To
Happen
Ed
360 Modena is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 04-23-2014, 04:49 PM
Owner
 
barcheta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
If Ed stays home I might come.

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
barcheta is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 04-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
May 2-4 Exotics/Classics Events (Show/Drives/Dinner)

Kirk is coming, Ed will bail. You'll be fine Jim.

I've now raised over $1600 for the SPCA animals. Our team has raised over $2,000 toward our $3,000 goal!

Much thanks to all of you who preregistered and donated to the SPCA.

It sure makes my life easier than collecting donations at the event.

The SPCA expects a crowd of almost 20,000 people to attend. The official start time for the car show is 10am, but I expect to be onsite at 9am.

Coffee will be provided at the event. There will also be plenty of food vendors onsite.
360 Modena is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old 04-25-2014, 11:30 AM
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
you know jim i was holding back but you just gave me permission.

If Jim brings his car, I'll come.





100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
wetpet is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 04-25-2014, 12:31 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Jim you don't have to worry.

You have to donate to the SPCA, and we all know that Ed never pays to attend any event. They won't let him onto the lot.
360 Modena is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 04-25-2014, 02:00 PM
Owner
 
barcheta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Maryland
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
you know jim i was holding back but you just gave me permission.

If Jim brings his car, I'll come.

Permission? Didn't know I mattered that much.... then again, because you are on permanent lashdeep time I know that'll never happen.... The car will be there.... more than likely....

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
barcheta is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 04-26-2014, 03:41 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Laughing out loud
360 Modena is offline  
post #11 of 25 Old 04-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Important information

IMPORTANT UPDATE

PLEASE use this link to my personal webpage to register and donate for the SPCA Cars & Critters Car Show next Sunday at Quiet Waters Park, Annapolis. The forecast is Sunny, 66 degrees next Sunday

SPCA CARS & CRITTERS REGISTRATION

This year, we are using our on-line team page for pre-registration for the Annual Cars & Critters Car show on May 4, from 10am-1pm. Registration is $20 Tax deductible donation per car. If you are feeling generous, feel free to donate a higher amount. Every donation of $40 or more qualifies for a free T-shirt.

This SPCA is one of the largest NO-KILL shelters in the US Your generous donation will be put to good use.

Thank you so very, very much!

Al

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support SPCA of Anne Arundel County.

Click on "GIVE NOW" button on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

DO NOT click on "Register Now or the 'General Donation' button on the left side.

Right is right, Left is wrong.

A Passori's Personal Page for 2014 Walk and Run for the Animals

Last edited by 360 Modena; 04-27-2014 at 10:12 AM.
360 Modena is offline  
post #12 of 25 Old 04-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
wetpet is offline  
post #13 of 25 Old 04-30-2014, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DC
Ferrari Life Posts: 421
Updates-

Capella this Friday has been booked for 8pm and we'll have spots for cars outside by the valet station on the curb. We'll have a table immediately inside at the bar area to start and then up to the rooftop if the weather cooperates.

It looks like Arjun and Funrari have put together a caravan from Katie's to Radcliffe Saturday AM. Depending on when things wind down, we will discuss a drive after the show and back down to DC...

See you Friday!
lashss is offline  
post #14 of 25 Old 04-30-2014, 05:15 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
IMPORTANT UPDATE

PLEASE use this link to my personal webpage to register and donate for the SPCA Cars & Critters Car Show next Sunday at Quiet Waters Park, Annapolis. The forecast is Sunny, 66 degrees next Sunday

SPCA CARS & CRITTERS REGISTRATION

This year, we are using our on-line team page for pre-registration for the Annual Cars & Critters Car show on May 4, from 10am-1pm. Registration is $20 Tax deductible donation per car. If you are feeling generous, feel free to donate a higher amount. Every donation of $40 or more qualifies for a free T-shirt.

This SPCA is one of the largest NO-KILL shelters in the US Your generous donation will be put to good use.

Thank you so very, very much!

Al

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support SPCA of Anne Arundel County.

Click on "GIVE NOW" button on the RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

DO NOT click on "Register Now or the 'General Donation' button on the left side.

Right is right, Left is wrong.

A Passori's Personal Page for 2014 Walk and Run for the Animals

We've now raised $3,000+ and almost 50 cars registered. Thanks guys!

See you Sunday.
360 Modena is offline  
post #15 of 25 Old 04-30-2014, 08:35 PM
Owner
 
KKRace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Near Olney, MD
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,354
Wetpet knows how to get to Radcliff without using a GPS, he can lead the way!

------------------------------

Life is Good!
KKRace is offline  
post #16 of 25 Old 05-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Owner
 
MBFerrari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: VA
Ferrari Life Posts: 355
Garage
In addition there is also this event going on this weekend...no personal connection.

On the Mall...cars and coffee is likely where I will be in the Early AM.

Cars at the Capital – About the Event

MB

"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by MBFerrari; 05-01-2014 at 07:48 PM.
MBFerrari is offline  
post #17 of 25 Old 05-02-2014, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DC
Ferrari Life Posts: 421
Schedule Update...

Capella booking is at 8:45...you are still welcome to arrive early and park outside. They will be expecting us and are having the McLaren dealer bring a new Spyder for display.

LS
lashss is offline  
post #18 of 25 Old 05-02-2014, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: DC
Ferrari Life Posts: 421
The new DC Mclaren dealer is bringing a new MP4-12/C-RT/16-Senna-Hulme-Donohue Edition or something...should be pretty cool.

LS
lashss is offline  
post #19 of 25 Old 05-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Owner
 
360 Modena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Lashdeep, I see that you didn't make it to the SPCA event Sunday.

Burning the candle at both ends?

Or, are you just getting old?
360 Modena is offline  
post #20 of 25 Old 05-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
wetpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Chevy Chase, Md
Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
i never left my house sunday. After I saw Jim on saturday, I needed a ME day.



100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
wetpet is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale