Northern VA Jaguar Event - Sun., May 4th, 2014 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-13-2014, 01:44 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,066
Northern VA Jaguar Event - Sun., May 4th, 2014

I know there are a good number of Jaguar owners on this site.

Jaguar owners, here's another excuse to drive your Jaguar, and meet other Jag enthusiasts!

We had a good response to our first two 'A Pride of Jaguars' events at Fair Lakes, last spring & fall. We're doing it again, and hope to have a great turnout of Jaguar cars at A Pride of Jaguars III (APOJ III).

We've picked Sunday, May 4 as the date, and will hold it again at the East Market At Fair Lakes shopping center, from 8:00AM to 10:00AM. The purpose of this special Jaguar event, which runs alongside the weekly Sunday Cars & Coffee in the Dick's Sporting Goods & Kohl's parking lot, is to bring together people who love Jaguar cars, all models.

Please RSVP to me, so I know approximately how many spaces to reserve. I am sure we will have a good time! We will once again have an optional brunch nearby afterwards, and I hope to have some surprises in store for attendees.

East Market at Fair Lakes, VA is about a 5 minute drive from the intersection of 66 & 50 in Fairfax, VA. We hold the Cars & Coffee events in front of the Starbucks in the East Market at Fair Lakes shopping center - there's also a Kohl's and a Dick's Sporting Goods in the complex. You can use your Nav system or MapQuest this parking lot, using the address for Kohl's -

12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

Please forward to your Jaguar friends - we hope to see you there! We will have coupons for 15% off brunch at The Blue Iguana restaurant, right around the corner.

--Bob Collum
Robert(underscore)collum(at)Hotmail(dot)com

Here is a shot of some of the cars and people at our last event, back in September 2013:
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode