I plan to go. Great turnout of interesting cars last year and a great spread of food.
Anyone else plan to join the fun? Not too far from the Maryland Casino off Rte 100.
At Speed Motors, a brand new company focusing upon investment-level Porsche
sales, is holding an Open House on November 9th (rain Date November 10th)
from 12:30-3pm. At 1:15pm Bob Miller, the owner, will provide a "Tech Talk"
on "How to Diversify your long-term portfolio by investing in
Light hors d'oeuvres with wonderful wines and craft beer will be served atthe event. Along with the facility tour, plan to see, in-person, the following investment-level Porsche cars:
1. 1963 356 "one owner barn find"
2. 1972 911S Prototype once owned by Al Holbert
3. 1972 911T Targa (one owner car!)
4. 1973 2.7 Carrera RS (one of the 10 original Japanese models),
5. 1973 911E in Metallic Blue (original with 53,000 documented miles),
6. 1992 U.S. Cup Car #37 (one of only 45 ever made with 6,000 miles)
7. 1995 968 Club Sport in Riviera Blue (one of about 10 in the U.S.)
8. 1996 Carrera RS - (this car may possibly be in attendance)
9. 1998 3.8 Cup (one of 15 made in 1998 and totally original),
The address is At Speed Motors, 7410 Coca Cola Drive, Unit #110, Hanover, MD
Email : [email protected]