Cars 'N Coffee/Bethesda on for April 13th!! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-11-2013, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Cars 'N Coffee/Bethesda on for April 13th!!

My Fellow Ferrari lovers,

If you've not seen it, please check out episode #1 of "AutoExotika Presents: Cars 'N Coffee" by clicking here: AutoExotika Presents: Cars 'N Coffee - YouTube

If you like it, PLEASE "share" on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else you'd like.

We are ON for our weekly Cars 'N Coffee/Bethesda this Saturday, April 13th. As always the meetin' and the greetin' is at The Corner Bakery Cafe at 10327 Westlake Drive in Bethesda right by Montgomery Mall. It starts at 8am and runs until 10am though it's been lasting until 10:30 because, well, fun is contagious! Please be sure you patronize The Corner Bakery and get some hot coffee, a bagel, etc. and check out the other shops in this small center. They've worked hard to accommodate us so let's support them.

Arrive early for prime parking as the crowd is growing fast! We will have overflow parking spaces in the adjoining Montgomery Mall lot. As always come and find me and I'll get you the free "cuppa joe" cards provided by Corner Bakery.

See You Saturday!

Jay Schlossberg
President, Media Central LLC
Executive Producer, Media Central Films
Board of Directors, The Janus Project Int'l
Media Central, A film & video production and post production broker/agent
[email protected]
301-217-0049
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
never heard of it. i guess you know katies is the same day and time? near my house, so i will have to check it out. i think spring thaw is this sat as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 4 Old 04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567

post #4 of 4 Old 04-15-2013, 04:06 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Yes I do know about Katie's but it's actually earlier....7-9am (though they may have extended it by 30 minutes) and we're 8-10am though it never really breaks up until about 10:30. We're also smaller and, from what I'm told, it's more intimate and easier to engage with others about their cars. Also, let's not forget, we've got plenty of parking, free coffee and an international CNC web series!

Thanks very much for your kind reviews of that show, too....editing Las Vegas this week so it should be up soon! Shooting Santa Barbara this Sunday!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode