Cars 'N Coffee web series now online! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 04-01-2013, 07:37 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Cars 'N Coffee web series now online!

"AutoExotika Presents: Cars 'N Coffee", the new international monthly series for the web is now up and running. The link is down below

This one was shot in Bethesda, MD but each month we'll be in a different location. Next month could be Austin, Palm Beach, Santa Barbara or Tucson. Looks like we're lining up future shoots in Zurich and Costa Rica (yes, that Costa Rica!) not too far down the road.

Please watch Episode #1 all the way through to the end. Then, most importantly, please click "Share" just below the video and share it on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Reddit or any other social media site you're on. Please also click the "Like" button and leave a comment. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up to date with new episodes as they roll out.

While we've gotten some great feedback from people around the world (Italy, Germany, Ireland, France, Australia and of course the good old USA) who've seen this episode we'd like to hear from you about what you think!

Check it out here! AutoExotika Presents: Cars 'N Coffee - YouTube

Jay
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,132
Nicely done. Wish I had know about this prior.
post #3 of 5 Old 04-08-2013, 05:58 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Nice job Jay.

Come out to the Mischief.tv MEGA MEET May 5 at Marley Station Mall, Glen Burnie from noon-5pm.
They claim to have had close to 800 cars at their first show at this site in Nov; this year, they expect 1,000 euros, exotics, and tuner cars. This definitely is not a Detroit Iron show.

A group of 8-10 exotics plan to meet-up at the Annapolis Cars and Coffee (CITY DOCK) and caravan the 10-12 miles to the show around 11:30am.

You're welcomed to join us.

post #4 of 5 Old 04-08-2013, 09:59 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Cars 'N Coffee Web series is online

Hi,

Thanks for the invite to the big event in Annapolis on May 5th. That sounds extraordinary! Will see if I can make that happen.

Let me also invite you to my weekly CNC/Bethesda every Saturday morning at The Corner Bakery at 10327 Westlake Drive right by Montgomery Mall. It starts at 8am and runs until 10am (well, doesn't really break up until about 10:30). We don't get enough Ferrari's and would like to see more of you fine people attend. Not gonna let the Lambo's, Maserati's and Porsche's show you up, are you? We're on the more intimate side of things but that gives you more time, and more attention, with the cars and people who own them that you want to know about. Besides....the coffee is free!

Jay
post #5 of 5 Old 04-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 109
Very Cool. Will be posting my own pics and vids after our local San Antonio meet on the 27th...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode