Coming down for a visit - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 08-21-2010, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Coming down for a visit

Headed down to Salisbury to drop off first born at school then hanging out at OC for the weekend or until Momma decides she's had enough (kind of emotional right now). Not like I'm gonna have any Ferrari time available unless she decides to chill at the pool or Jolly Roger. Lil Bast will be with me also. Probably have fun checking out the skirt on the BWalk.

Couple places on the ToDo list include Harpoon Hanna's, Anthony's Subs, and Fractured Prune. I think we need a new Green Turtle Hoody for Lil Bast's Girlfriend. She keeps stealing his.

Still a big IF but...If we decide to stay for the weekend, anyone down by OC for a GTG? I'll have my Audi so I can't bring anything cool (although, that thing RIPS).

I've got the first round.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 08-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,354
Harpoon Hannas isn't as good as it used to be years ago. Tiki bar there is still fun. Muffins are still awsome but the food and service has suffered. Anthonys is still a good goal. Night life at Seacrets is worth seeing if you haven't been there in the last ten years. More like a vegas resort now. I prefer Fagers Island myself for nightlife and food. The ribs/crabcakes and pretty much anything esle at Nicks House of Ribs are great. Much better than JR's ribs. Mancinis Italian in Fenwick is good too. Ripons seafood for carryout on 117th st has all great food including some of the best crab soup. What weekend are you coming down? Maybe if a couple guys want to come down and meet up we can stay at my place?

Too bad your not coming for the hot rod weekend in Oct.

------------------------------

Life is Good!
post #3 of 14 Old 08-22-2010, 05:39 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
you prefer fager's because it's all milfs. seacrets is all 21yo's throwing up into the bay. they both have their charms.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 14 Old 08-22-2010, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
Too bad your not coming for the hot rod weekend in Oct.
When in October...I think I'm coming back for open house (or something like that)

Leaving CT on Wednesday (25th). Moving in to SU @ 6:30 Thursday morning, getting kicked out by 8:00 latest. Have no idea when we are headed home. I want OC for a few days.

Harpoon Hanna's is for Momma...She LOVES the Muffin man, (the muffin man, the muffin man, who lives on drury lane.) I agree otherwise, the food and service is ehh.

Unless she's packing heat, I'm NOT going to JR's again. Just puked into the back of my mouth thinking about it.

Going to be dealing with emotional Sh..crap for the forseeable future. My only hope is she slides up to the pool and sends us men out to entertain ourselves.

Nightlife will likely be limited to boardwalk strolls trying to steal a ride on the jitney, they freakken HATE me. Oh well...at least its entertaining.

Lane

post #5 of 14 Old 08-23-2010, 07:48 AM
Owner

Nicks is up around 140th st ocean side and has about the best ribs I've ever had. Everything else including the crab cakes are good too if someone in your crowd won't eat ribs.

Life is Good!
post #6 of 14 Old 08-23-2010, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Probably getting my BBQ fix at Famous Daves in Salisbury. Pretty good for a chain and I have a BDay coupon. Hope its worth more than a free ice cream.

I do want to check out Nick's...maybe lunch. I also want to see how the BWalk in Rehobouth is. I'm imagining newer and more expensive with less to do.

I was just told I'm NOT going in October, she is, and so are the Inlaws. (Party at SB's house...hahaha)

Lane

post #7 of 14 Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Owner

Boardwalk in Del is not really newer, smaller and cleaner with more of a small town feel than OC. More low key, less of a freak show.

Life is Good!
post #8 of 14 Old 08-24-2010, 04:39 AM
Owner
Elite Member

always find rehobeth's boardwalk interesting. Still mainly rednecks, but one block away upscale gay restaurants and stores. Kind of a diconnect. def much less trashy than O.C. my problem is i always stay in rehobeth and i'm never willing to drive over an hour each way to go to the OC boardwalk.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #9 of 14 Old 08-25-2010, 12:56 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
always find rehobeth's boardwalk interesting. Still mainly rednecks, but one block away upscale gay restaurants and stores.
Damn Pet, you are MR RAINBOW, aren't you?
post #10 of 14 Old 08-27-2010, 07:24 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Did Hanna's last night. Not Bad at all. I had a decent burger, Wifey got a pretty good prime rib, and lil bast got some chicken dish. Nobody complained.

Having lightened our load by 1 daughter, emotions are a bit strange. I don't feel like doing much of anything. Maybe Jolly Roger today.

Lane

post #11 of 14 Old 08-27-2010, 01:28 PM
Owner
Elite Member

want to know where the good food, wine, art, ect is, look for the gays. sorry, a truism.

interestingly, i have not met many gay ferrari owners,(outside f-chat).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
Damn Pet, you are MR RAINBOW, aren't you?

post #12 of 14 Old 08-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
interestingly, i have not met many gay ferrari owners.
Have you been trying?

Life is Good!
post #13 of 14 Old 08-27-2010, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Rented scooters and terrorized the strip for a few hours. Lil bast dropped his at near zero MPH and scratched the paint pretty bad. The HOSER charged me $250 for all new parts and replaced the scratched ones in less than 1/2 hour with used ones in his shed.

Assategue tomorrow.

Lane

post #14 of 14 Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
Have you been trying?
He's met plenty, he just doesn't remember

I do agree with his stereotype comment.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version