Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   US: VA, MD, DC (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-va-md-dc/)
-   -   Viva Italia Balto Sep 26 RSVP info (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-va-md-dc/12509-viva-italia-balto-sep.html)

360 Modena 07-19-2010 12:44 PM

Viva Italia Balto Sep 26 RSVP info

1358 Attachment(s)
6th Annual VIVA ITALIA all Italian car and motorcycle show presented by Mr. Tire to benefit the CHILDREN'S GUILD

Date: September 26,2010
10:00AM-4:00PM

Register: www.viva-italia.org

This year's show is being held in conjunction with Trawler Fest. You will get free admission to Trawler Fest with your registration. So cars and yachts to keep you busy.
Brunch will be at the Rusty Scupper restaurant and an open bar will be included with the brunch.

We're planning to attend, should be another great event!

Much thanks to Chuck and Mr. Tire. JT!

ECSofVirginia 07-19-2010 04:57 PM

I'm impressed at how active you guys are within the community. Looking forward to enjoying the event.

JoeT 07-19-2010 05:29 PM

Al,
Thanks for the post!

This event is getting bigger and better each year. Again Bridgestone will be displaying a Ferrari F1 car, Pirelli will have another gorgeous model there, plus the Michelin Man will again entertain children and/or the child in all of us. All the major Tire Manufactures (Goodyear, Michelin, Bridgestone, Pirelli, Yokohama and Falken) will have their representatives at the Mr. Tire tents for any questions you may have. Door prize bags to the first 1,000 people who stop by and say hello.

The Best part is it's All for a great cause!

Let's all bring out these works of art that we are fortunate to own and share them with all of those that may still have them in their dreams!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Thanks,

JT

360 Modena 07-20-2010 01:17 PM

1358 Attachment(s)
Bring cookies Joe.

That joke you told us was over the top.

Check is in the mail. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for being a premier sponsor.

BillP00 07-21-2010 06:29 AM

34 Attachment(s)
Wow! I can't believe it's been 3 years since I've been to this event. This is another can't miss event!! From what I heard, last year had a great turnout.

Here are some pictures from 2007, when it was held in Little Italy. For those of you who have never attended...I hope these pictures help to decide for you (not to mention it's for a great cause)!

I'll definitely be there!

Bill P.

ECSofVirginia 07-21-2010 08:23 AM

Great photos Bill, some very interesting cars.

JoeT 07-22-2010 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 123170)
Bring cookies Joe.

That joke you told us was over the top.

Check is in the mail. :thumbsup:

Thanks again for being a premier sponsor.

Al, I'd didn't take you as a cookie kind of guy! lol.

will308 07-22-2010 04:35 PM

Hey Bill,
Thanks for posting the shots from the Little Italy event. I grew up there next door to St. Leo's Church and it was a real treat to see all of the wondeful cars on the streets of my old neighborhood. I can only dream that it might get back there one day?
In any event, the new location is at Rash Field near the Rusty Scupper. As stated it's now in conjuntion with the Trawler event. The new location should provide easier access for everyone.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone.
And again kudos to JoeT for being a big sponsor of this event.

360 Modena 08-05-2010 01:42 PM

1358 Attachment(s)
:shakeass2:
Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeT (Post 123305)
Al, I'd didn't take you as a cookie kind of guy! lol.

Correct, more like the Muffin Man Joe.

I'm looking forward to boarding some trawlers at the event, sans checkbook. That plus seeing the F-1 on display but don't hide it this time :steeringwheel:

It just gets better every year.

Thanks again "Father Joe" :shakeass2:

chuck4146 08-30-2010 05:41 AM

Don't forget to Register !!!

6th Annual VIVA ITALIA all Italian car and motorcycle show presented by Mr. Tire to benefit the CHILDREN'S GUILD

Date: September 26,2010
10:00AM-4:00PM

Register: www.viva-italia.org

This year's show is being held in conjunction with Trawler Fest. You will get free admission to Trawler Fest with your registration. So cars and yachts to keep you busy.
Brunch will be at the Rusty Scupper restaurant and an open bar will be included with the brunch.

Al's Brother 08-30-2010 02:00 PM

Chuck, is there room for me?

Good day Chuck. Good seeing you on Sunday at the event in Pasadena. I think I'll come this year because of my friendship with you. Thanks. Dave

360 Modena 08-30-2010 02:26 PM

1358 Attachment(s)
I just registered.

I heard a rumor that a primo cigar was being offered by Joe T. to everyone who registers before Friday, Sep 3. Or was it a cookie Joe T?

Find out at the Holy Donut.

JoeT 08-30-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 126254)
I just registered.

I heard a rumor that a primo cigar was being offered by Joe T. to everyone who registers before Friday, Sep 3. Or was it a cookie Joe T?

Find out at the Holy Donut.

Ferrari F1 car from Bridgestone; confirmed!
Ferrari / Pirelli Challange Car; confirmed!
Pirelli Model; confirmed!
Michelin Man; confirmed!
Door prizes to the first 1,000 people who stop by the Mr. Tire tents; confirmed.
Sunny weather; confirmed! (a higher power will be consulted)
All proceeds go towards a great cause; confirmed!
See ya there!
JT

stormin 08-31-2010 02:45 AM

I just registered yesterday, looking forward to this awesome event as always!

Norm

wetpet 08-31-2010 10:15 AM

1280 Attachment(s)
Damn, i'm committed to working the St. Michael's concourse that day. would love to be up there with you guys. have fun.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

360 Modena 08-31-2010 03:17 PM

1358 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by stormin (Post 126298)
I just registered yesterday, looking forward to this awesome event as always! Norm

Great to see you and that fantistic display of Detroit iron Norm.

Any plans to attend the Annapolis Yacht Club event and th3n head over to Kevin's annual Lotus party?

Most of the chimps plan to meet up at AYC event, then caravan to Kevin's party.

Ciao - Al

JoeT 08-31-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wetpet (Post 126319)
Damn, i'm committed to working the St. Michael's concourse that day. would love to be up there with you guys. have fun.

Ed,
You need to be "Committed" for I have been telling you about this event for nearly six months. Oh well, we will manage without a "Wetpet".
JT

355dreamer 08-31-2010 08:07 PM

2 things have influenced my decision...
1. Pirelli girls
2. No Wetpet

I will register tomorrow.

;)

stormin 09-01-2010 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 126339)
Great to see you and that fantistic display of Detroit iron Norm.

Any plans to attend the Annapolis Yacht Club event and th3n head over to Kevin's annual Lotus party?

Most of the chimps plan to meet up at AYC event, then caravan to Kevin's party.

Ciao - Al

Al, yes to both the AYC and Kevin's Lotus party....looking forward to it!

Norm