More Drama at FMoW and FCHAT? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
More Drama at FMoW and FCHAT?

I may be a redneck, but there are some interesting posts by a bunch of thespians over there:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=69
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Thespians..... how quaint....

FerrariChat..... We Know Drama! LOL

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #3 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 09:42 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
I may be a redneck, but there are some interesting posts by a bunch of thespians over there:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...2&postcount=69
How come my post was the only one linked? It's no secret that I've had several problems with FMOW. I have an appointment with ALGAR next weekend to see if they can correct the problems FMOW created or didn't fix correctly.

post #4 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpig View Post
How come my post was the only one linked? It's no secret that I've had several problems with FMOW. I have an appointment with ALGAR next weekend to see if they can correct the problems FMOW created or didn't fix correctly.
You have my emphatic sympathies Pig.

If you belonged to the "Cult" you would have taken it to Richard and Fernando in the first place.

Didn't you read my prior posts of issues w/my TR and FMoW when I took it to MoB (and then FoW) after a simple oil change in Balto? Didn't you read the other horror stories?

What's wrong w/the car?

Maybe Competizione can fix it for you?
post #5 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
You have my emphatic sympathies Pig.

If you belonged to the "Cult" you would have taken it to Richard and Fernando in the first place.

Didn't you read my prior posts of issues w/my TR and FMoW when I took it to MoB (and then FoW) after a simple oil change in Balto? Didn't you read the other horror stories?

What's wrong w/the car?

Maybe Competizione can fix it for you?
I'm going to take the Ferrari to Competizone and the Maserati to Algar. I used FMOW before I found out about the other places. The sad part is that FMOW is around 5 miles from my house. It's "Mr. Pig" by the way.
post #6 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Quote:
I'm going to take the Ferrari to Competizone and the Maserati to Algar. I used FMOW before I found out about the other places. The sad part is that FMOW is around 5 miles from my house. It's "Mr. Pig" by the way.
That'll do pig, that'll do.

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #7 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Sorry MR PIG, I was just 'hamming' it up. LOL

Welcome to The Life

Algar seems to enjoy a well-derserved reputation from what I have read in other posts.

Welcome to our little cult-like love affair w/Competezione.
post #8 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcheta View Post
That'll do pig, that'll do.
Be nice Jim to MR PIG.

We need him for our Centi-Miglia lunch party - nothings beats pulled pork brisket.
post #9 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Be nice Jim to MR PIG.

We need him for our Centi-Miglia lunch party - nothings beats pulled pork brisket.
I had a little GTG with the Mercedes and Ferrari/Italian people last March. I have three nice pig butts (no relation) in the freezer just waiting for the smoker. It wouldn't hurt to have another GTG soon!
post #10 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,354
Quote:
I had a little GTG with the Mercedes and Ferrari/Italian people last March. I have three nice pig butts (no relation) in the freezer just waiting for the smoker. It wouldn't hurt to have another GTG soon!
I've been watching that BBQ Masters show the last couple weeks, count me in.

------------------------------

Life is Good!
post #11 of 238 Old 01-23-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
I've been watching that BBQ Masters show the last couple weeks, count me in.
Funny you should mention that. I'm totally addicted to that show. So much so, that I'm considering going on the competitive circuit on a part time, local basis. I think it would be great if we had a GTG and you guys judged my cooking. The Mercedes Club seems to really like it. Let's pick a date and GITRDUN!
post #12 of 238 Old 01-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Owner

Quote:
Funny you should mention that. I'm totally addicted to that show. So much so, that I'm considering going on the competitive circuit on a part time, local basis. I think it would be great if we had a GTG and you guys judged my cooking. The Mercedes Club seems to really like it. Let's pick a date and GITRDUN!
I was online one day reading comments about Myron Mixons BBQ resturants and nobody seems to like them much. Seems he puts all his efforts into winning trophys to hang on the walls.

Life is Good!
post #13 of 238 Old 01-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Owner

Since we are all a bunch of Rednecks here we could probably do a pretty good BBQ thread? It's winter and Wetpet is not posting nearly enough photos of cavillino anyway

Life is Good!
post #14 of 238 Old 01-24-2010, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Maybe at the Garage Tour event Ken suggested?

Count me in Mr. Pig!
post #15 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 02:28 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
You gotta love the balls on some of the f-chat guys. I can't believe people would say "let's all just get along" to a dealership that breaks peoples cars, overcharges them, charges them for work that wasn't done, ect. just so they can "build a relationship" with the new owners. I'm not talking about the old owners, i'm talking about the new ones. I can't believe people would send newbies over there to be overcharged for having their cars broken, if they touch them at all, just so he can win some brownie points or bash competizione. Unbelievable. These guys send their new guy over to f-chat A YEAR LATER, and now we should all run over there and spend our money so a few people can keep their jobs? how about the management change their tune and EARN our money? How about the management do what it takes to save their own employees jobs? talk about stockholm syndrome! As a small businessman, i think business' should be judged on their actions. FOW has had a year to prove itself and in my estimation, has failed miserably. I refuse to lie to the uninitiated to win favor over there. Luckily, i am not a customer of theirs. I can't afford their new cars and am unwilling to pay too much for a used one. and as far as service goes..... anybody that is willing to take their car over there knowing their track record deserves what he gets. Anyone willing to send a newbie over there, specially when they get their car serviced elsewhere, is just plain rotten in my book. Tell the truth gentleman.

I love how a few want to air the issues and resolve differences. It's been a friggin year. how many years would you say we should give them? This is a new dealership in a recession, imagine the service your gonna get if the economy improves. It is not incumbent on the buyers to give the sellers a break. It is the other way around. To those guys recommending you use FOW i say this-you first. Get back to us with the results.

I know the pro fow camp is gonna just dismiss this as an add for competizione. but i have said it before, FOW sells all the cars, parts, clothes, ect. that i love. Ferrari, maserati, and Of course Lamborghini. i would like nothing more than to love them. They have done little to achieve that. and they do have to achieve that. i don't have to make them love me.

If anyone takes this jj larry thing as anything other than what it is, a cynical attempt to try to rebuild their service dept rep, they are either naive or trying to curry favor at other peoples expense.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Last edited by wetpet; 01-25-2010 at 02:45 PM.
post #16 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Do you plan to go to the FMoW Swap Meet? Free breakfast I heard...

Last edited by 360 Modena; 01-25-2010 at 03:27 PM.
post #17 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Agreed. no friends, no beach, shitty weather, culture shock and an albatross around his neck. Not to mention his dad probably wants him to perform. and he can't even fly home on the weekends. Must suck to be him right now. still a smile, a firm handshake and 5 minutes of small talk goes a long way. didn't get any of it when i met him. seems i wasn't alone.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #18 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
Agreed. no friends, no beach, shitty weather, culture shock and an albatross around his neck. Not to mention his dad probably wants him to perform. and he can't even fly home on the weekends. Must suck to be him right now. still a smile, a firm handshake and 5 minutes of small talk goes a long way. didn't get any of it when i met him. seems i wasn't alone.
He's either introverted or knows that you are right-handed
post #19 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Owner
Elite Member

there is, of course, another possibility. The more likely one.

post #20 of 238 Old 01-25-2010, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
there is, of course, another possibility. The more likely one.
That you are ambidextrous?

I heard you could go both ways.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode