Congratulations - Page 2 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 Old 12-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrman View Post
Hi Ron and welcome to the alternative life where discrimination is forbidden so feel free to come out of the closet (ok the pet is wet so go ahead, have fun with it).
I have it on the highest of authority from another site that wetpet is a homophobe, a racist and also picks on cripples. You see I am a member of a certain organization that won’t be named and the people in charge of such organization have made me privy to said information.

Yours Truly, Homer Stokes

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?i...le=isyouis.wav

Last edited by KKRace; 12-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 Old 12-13-2009, 05:40 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,008
Toggie, sorry about your loss. I had an XK-E Roadster that I sold years ago, but I still miss it.

Check this out...

http://www.facebook.com/apps/applica...d=103554898319

I hope you get it back!
Neon

post #23 of 29 Old 12-13-2009, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
Well ain't this place a geographical oddity? two weeks from everywhere!

you're just picking on me because I'm a dapper dan man and the only one that remains unaffiliated. You probably use Fop.

Don't start me on the Oh brother quotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
I have it on the highest of authority from another site that wetpet is a homophobe, a racist and also picks on cripples. You see I am a member of a certain organization that won’t be named and the people in charge of such organization have made me privy to said information.

Yours Truly, Homer Stokes

http://www.gotwavs.com/php/sounds/?i...le=isyouis.wav

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #24 of 29 Old 12-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrman View Post
BTW - you can tell BP to exit Ferrazi Chat as for some reason he has not figured out that we are all now leading alternative life styles
Ok..Ok...so I'm a few fries short of a happy meal. Nice to see some familiar people again.

Bill
post #25 of 29 Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 642
I don't think anyone here except for Admiral Goodwrench and Bill were at the FCA holiday get-together. I didn't hear anything from dad excpet for FoW standing up and introducing themselves and a reference to a possible event w/ FCA/MAR next year.

Anything else notable to report, Bill?
post #26 of 29 Old 12-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanp View Post
I don't think anyone here except for Admiral Goodwrench and Bill were at the FCA holiday get-together. I didn't hear anything from dad excpet for FoW standing up and introducing themselves and a reference to a possible event w/ FCA/MAR next year.

I stopped by on my way to my boat in Annapolis, snapped a few pics and video on my iPhone. Had to see Rick's new silver 360 driving around Annapolis.

Nice looking car, 6-speed sans fender badges people won't confuse our cars (some friends are already reporting 'sightings of me' around town). LOL

I'll try to post once I send to my email and save to my hard drive.
post #27 of 29 Old 12-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanp View Post

This was my first year attending the X-mas party. So I didn't know what to expect. Weather was much nicer than last year (from what I heard). There were 16 Ferrari's. A 365 GTB and a beautiful 330 GTC along with the usual assortment of 308's, 348, 355, 360, & 430's. Randy's TR, and Chuck's 456 were there. FoW showed up in a Black 599.

I thought I saw Al leaving, just as I was pulling in. I waved, but I don't think he recognized me. I wondered why he was leaving? I thought he might be going out to get some ice!

It was great to see the Admiral and talk with him for a bit. I really enjoyed meeting new people there. I had a good time. I of course got a list of events for next year. There are some ol' favorites and some new ones. There are more driving tours coming up (4) in the mid to late half of the year. And of course the Annual Meet will be at NJMP this year.

Bill
post #28 of 29 Old 12-17-2009, 04:27 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillP00 View Post
This was my first year attending the X-mas party. So I didn't know what to expect. Weather was much nicer than last year (from what I heard). There were 16 Ferrari's. A 365 GTB and a beautiful 330 GTC along with the usual assortment of 308's, 348, 355, 360, & 430's. Randy's TR, and Chuck's 456 were there. FoW showed up in a Black 599.

I thought I saw Al leaving, just as I was pulling in. I waved, but I don't think he recognized me. I wondered why he was leaving? I thought he might be going out to get some ice!

It was great to see the Admiral and talk with him for a bit. I really enjoyed meeting new people there. I had a good time. I of course got a list of events for next year. There are some ol' favorites and some new ones. There are more driving tours coming up (4) in the mid to late half of the year. And of course the Annual Meet will be at NJMP this year.

Bill
Any chance you can post the 2010 events schedule on another thread?

And yes, they sent me out for beer and ice. Nice.

I had to tend to my sailboat and stopped by enroute.

It was nice to see Sam Smith at the FCA party (in the lot).
He's a very interesting FCA member, wealth of knowledge and just a real good guy.

I am probably the only FCA member who is not an Elvis fan.
I stood outside smoking stogies while Elvis entertained everyone at a former Xmas party.

Make sure to start thinking of the FerrariLife Spring Fling Thing party in mid-May.

I'll probably host at my community beach and cabana.

Think I can do it for $15pp, catered by Adams Ribs. I'll provide beer, wine sodas and water. Could be fun.

Invitation only - FCHAT mods need not apply.
post #29 of 29 Old 12-17-2009, 05:54 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
Any chance you can post the 2010 events schedule on another thread?

I am probably the only FCA member who is not an Elvis fan.
I stood outside smoking stogies while Elvis entertained everyone at a former Xmas party.
I think I was there with you. I didn't really think it was the bees knees either at the Viva Italia thing in Little Italy this year. Would have rather listen to the Sarah McLachlan type singer that was playing before Elvis the pevlis :]

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode