Redtrman resurrected! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 04:31 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,154
Redtrman resurrected!

Hello my fellow Americans! Now we know that phrase would have gotten me banned by the nazis.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been on FL since last year, but rarely visited. Now I see the MA group has been put to rest, as we predicted, and resurrected on FL.

I would have posted in the appropriate thread, but as we have established our MO, the freakin thread was CLOSED! Hey, at least we are consistent.

This is for Lane, my fellow CT ferrari friend, we have "chatted" but you just do not know it yet. Hint, look at my avatar.

Now lets get this party started!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Only know one F40 in CT and he wouldn't be here. Know a couple in PA and Mass but I they are not owned by troublemakers. Is the phrase "fellow CT" misleading?

My guess is it has more to do with the garage itself. Perhaps a special appearance thing.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
post #3 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
He's not an owner, just a lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Bastage View Post
Only know one F40 in CT and he wouldn't be here. Know a couple in PA and Mass but I they are not owned by troublemakers. Is the phrase "fellow CT" misleading?

My guess is it has more to do with the garage itself. Perhaps a special appearance thing.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
welcome Redtrman.... you wont have to worry about any paranoid cocksuckers with a liberal agenda and a greedy fuck all the people that made my wealth possible attitude here.

not that I know of anyone like that...

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #5 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Owner

Someone I've chatted with that loves F-40's....Gee...That narrows it down

Lane

post #6 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Owner

OK..Lets try this again

A patriotic F40 lover from the MA, VA, DC area, that I have chatted with. Has a problem with Nazi's, Does his share of lurking under the guize of clandestined...uh..."learning". Has predicted political outcomes and infact manipulated them to attained the desire outcome. appreciates consistency and likes to "party".

Good evening Mr. Rove

Lane

post #7 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,875
Quote:
OK..Lets try this again

A patriotic F40 lover from the MA, VA, DC area, that I have chatted with. Has a problem with Nazi's, Does his share of lurking under the guize of clandestined...uh..."learning". Has predicted political outcomes and infact manipulated them to attained the desire outcome. appreciates consistency and likes to "party".

Good evening Mr. Rove
Maryland is abbreviated MD..... not MA.....

Current: 85' GTS QV
It's a simple process...... it's just complicated by human beings....
post #8 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Owner

I know...

MARYLAND MD
MASSACHUSETTS MA
MICHIGAN MI
MINNESOTA MN
MISSISSIPPI MS
MISSOURI MO
MONTANA MT

When he said the MA group was put to rest and resurrected on FL, I drank the koolaid.

He drives a euro TR and wants my group to come down to the New Haven area for a cruise. I'm game, I was raised there. Next season promises to have us ripping apart ALL Connecticut roads.

Lane

Last edited by Saint Bastage; 12-03-2009 at 07:09 PM.
post #9 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
TYpo...

Me is Maine
Mo is Montana
Ma is Massachusettes

When he said the MA group was put to rest and resurrected on FL, I drank the koolaid.
That depends on your reference. My reference to MA is the Mid Atlantic group, not Massachussetts. Fortunately for the NE forum, you have not been infected with the mental disorder that struck the MA in Ferrazi Chat.

Now, lets get to business. First, you assume that because we were ostracized from Ferrazi Chat that we automatically are trouble makers? Stop drinking that 40's beer and get it straight. We left the troublemakers for freedom, the land of opportunity, and to boldy go where the founding fathers have gone before. You have a right to your opinion, but our opinion is that the "trouble makers" are still tooling around and leading the blind in ferrazi chat. Bullys do not like being put on the spot and only like to hang out with weak individuals that cannot stand up for themselves or what is right. Make no mistake, no person or law will silence those who believe in freedom of expression, thought, and respect for others opnions. Those who do not, ostracize those who stand up for what is right.

Now, with the riddle, Wetpet could not have given you a better response and makes me wonder if you have ever played Jeopardy. If you cannot figure it out, I will discuss that with you when I move back to CT in the spring/summer and we meet at one of your on going CT gatherings.

Last edited by redtrman; 12-03-2009 at 07:23 PM.
post #10 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Owner

Easy big fella...I wear the moniker "troublemaker" as a badge of honor. It means I'm willing to stand where others won't. My rebel yell.

FYI...I screwed that postal abreviation thing up pretty bad. Had to go to USPS.com to get it right. I hang my head in shame.

I've also recalled our previous coms.

Lane

post #11 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,354
Trouble makers!!! I came here becuase they said there were naked chics looking for guys with bad ass cars. Was I duped?
post #12 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
Trouble makers!!! I came here becuase they said there were naked chics looking for guys with bad ass cars. Was I duped?
That was back during Duck season
Attached Images

Lane

post #13 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
He drives a euro TR and wants my group to come down to the New Haven area for a cruise.
That part is easy as the Stazi has not removed my profile. Also, not moving to New Haven, staying in fairfield co. and most likely it will be Weston at this point. No need to bring the gang to fairfield co, unless you want to. I cannot wait to get that 12 cylinder beauty on the Merrit and then hit 91!

The riddle continues, my reference to "chatting" with you is post ostracization.

Last edited by redtrman; 12-03-2009 at 07:56 PM.
post #14 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKRace View Post
I came here becuase they said there were naked chics looking for guys with bad ass cars. Was I duped?
No, Wetpet is here. I am sure he will be "looking" shortly.
post #15 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 642
well, look what the cat dragged in. good to see you, redtrman!
Attached Images

post #16 of 24 Old 12-03-2009, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Thanks bryan. The pic is almost perfect. I did serve my country proudly in the Air Force, but my beloved plane is the F15. I remember I was outside one morning and I heard this screaming sound coming from the flight line and I had seen lots of planes, but never heard this noise before. I waited patiently and low and behold it was an F15 taking off. It was incredible as he cleared the trees, I saw it for the first time and he pointed that plane almost vertical and hit the after burners and was out of sight in about 3 seconds.

BTW - when I met you and your father last year at FOW when the mundial was on display, did anybody ever tell you about the woman that was leaning over the car and her necklace, a long one at that, actually hit the right front light cover? I was standing right there and about 5 guys all took deep breaths and we looked at each other like Holy ****. Lucky that it hit the light cover and not the fender!

Where is Wetpet? I am surprised he has not piped in yet, did he get banned here also?
post #17 of 24 Old 12-04-2009, 12:37 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Next season promises to have us ripping apart ALL Connecticut roads.
Sounds like FLED4 in the making, guess I'll have to reserve FLED6 for us Westerners as Boxer and company probably already have FLED 4.5 and 5 for July and Oct or there abouts.
post #18 of 24 Old 12-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Quote:
Easy big fella...I wear the moniker "troublemaker" as a badge of honor. It means I'm willing to stand where others won't. My rebel yell.

FYI...I screwed that postal abreviation thing up pretty bad. Had to go to USPS.com to get it right. I hang my head in shame.

I've also recalled our previous coms.
You didn't too too bad, last I checked MO was Missouri not Montana...
post #19 of 24 Old 12-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrman View Post
Hello my fellow Americans! Now we know that phrase would have gotten me banned by the nazis.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been on FL since last year, but rarely visited. Now I see the MA group has been put to rest, as we predicted, and resurrected on FL.

I would have posted in the appropriate thread, but as we have established our MO, the freakin thread was CLOSED! Hey, at least we are consistent.

This is for Lane, my fellow CT ferrari friend, we have "chatted" but you just do not know it yet. Hint, look at my avatar.

Now lets get this party started!
BAN THIS GUY ASAP!!! lol.....

Hey bro, lets get together this weekend.

Welcome.
post #20 of 24 Old 12-04-2009, 06:45 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 438
can you dig it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtrman View Post
Where is Wetpet? I am surprised he has not piped in yet, did he get banned here also?
Can you believe they made him moderator? That's like a fox guarding the chicken shack.

So am I to understand that you moved to Florida and then came back north to CT?

Welcome back, where ever you reside.

regards

ken

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode