• 1 Post By Giediprime
  • 1 Post By zoowho2
  • 1 Post By Ingenere

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 09-17-2012, 06:49 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 419
Ferrari service in Phoenix area

Besides the Ferrari dealership, I would love to hear any recommendations for other technical service providers in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area. How do costs and expertise compare. Other comments.

I am preparing to acquire my first Ferrari and want to understand what alternatives there are for service.

Thanks

Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 10-29-2012, 09:57 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 8
Ever answered?

Did you ever find a good shop in the valley? I took possession of my 348 today and am driving back to Phoenix and need to get the clutch replaced. I had heard positive things about FMS Service in Fountain Hills, but have no personal experience with them.. The Ferrari dealer was worthless when I called with a few questions.

Giediprime
post #3 of 11 Old 10-30-2012, 07:01 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giediprime View Post
Did you ever find a good shop in the valley? I took possession of my 348 today and am driving back to Phoenix and need to get the clutch replaced. I had heard positive things about FMS Service in Fountain Hills, but have no personal experience with them.. The Ferrari dealer was worthless when I called with a few questions.

Giediprime
I am working with FMS in Fountain Hills. Andy Falbo is great. He is very busy, but I found him very honest and very knowledgable.

Steve
neil dale likes this.

post #4 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 12:13 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 31
the dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giediprime View Post

Giediprime
I have tried 3 times to contact "the dealer" via e-mail for service and info.............................................. .................................................. .....................................Still waiting for reply or response........................and waiting.....................................and waiting. So here is my thoughts on "The dealer" here in the valley area.......................
neil dale likes this.
post #5 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoowho2 View Post
I have tried 3 times to contact "the dealer" via e-mail for service and info.............................................. .................................................. .....................................Still waiting for reply or response........................and waiting.....................................and waiting. So here is my thoughts on "The dealer" here in the valley area.......................

And that is why Andy is so busy.
neil dale likes this.
post #6 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,860
Wonder why nobody just picks up the phone nowadays?

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #7 of 11 Old 04-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazandjan View Post
Wonder why nobody just picks up the phone nowadays?

Especially when, as a service writer you really have nothing else to do.

I love the new age of Ferrrai dealers. I owe my success to them.
neil dale likes this.
post #8 of 11 Old 05-05-2013, 11:25 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 8
Andy with FMS has been great!!! I have been bringing both my 348 and 308 there and always get good and honest service. Yes, he is quite busy at times, but having a Ferrari mechanic I can trust is worth waiting...I just hope I don't need service on both cars at once!
neil dale likes this.
post #9 of 11 Old 06-12-2013, 09:39 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 31
fully agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by bisel View Post
I am working with FMS in Fountain Hills. Andy Falbo is great. He is very busy, but I found him very honest and very knowledgable.

Steve
I too have found FMS to be the place for other hands to fondle my red head.
They take the time to listen, as busy as they are, I found them to be listeners to my questions and comments and don't throw you out for drooling on the shop floor when viewing some of the fine machinery awaiting attention.
I was impressed with the attitude (or lack of) shown by them and certainly will be a return customer. My service was completed while I waited and browsed.
neil dale likes this.
post #10 of 11 Old 02-03-2014, 08:00 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 5
My car is at FMS currently and Andy is great. Super nice and honest. Takes a while to get to your car but that's a testament to his reputation I believe. Hopefully I'll have more info once he starts on it(hopefully this week).
post #11 of 11 Old 04-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoowho2 View Post
The fact that the dealer in town didn't contact you, is a stroke of luck for you. Go there at your own peril!
neil dale likes this.

Ciao

Dino
TR, F40, Mondialt cab, 308QV, 348 Challenge, CS

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode