Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   US Southwest (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-southwest/)
-   -   Ferrari service in Phoenix area (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-southwest/18822-ferrari-service-phoenix-area.html)

bisel 09-17-2012 05:49 AM

Ferrari service in Phoenix area

Besides the Ferrari dealership, I would love to hear any recommendations for other technical service providers in the Phoenix / Scottsdale area. How do costs and expertise compare. Other comments.

I am preparing to acquire my first Ferrari and want to understand what alternatives there are for service.

Thanks

Steve

Giediprime 10-29-2012 08:57 PM

Ever answered?

Did you ever find a good shop in the valley? I took possession of my 348 today and am driving back to Phoenix and need to get the clutch replaced. I had heard positive things about FMS Service in Fountain Hills, but have no personal experience with them.. The Ferrari dealer was worthless when I called with a few questions.

Giediprime

bisel 10-30-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giediprime (Post 220382)
Did you ever find a good shop in the valley? I took possession of my 348 today and am driving back to Phoenix and need to get the clutch replaced. I had heard positive things about FMS Service in Fountain Hills, but have no personal experience with them.. The Ferrari dealer was worthless when I called with a few questions.

Giediprime

I am working with FMS in Fountain Hills. Andy Falbo is great. He is very busy, but I found him very honest and very knowledgable.

Steve

zoowho2 04-28-2013 11:13 PM

the dealer

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giediprime (Post 220382)

Giediprime

I have tried 3 times to contact "the dealer" via e-mail for service and info.............................................. .................................................. .....................................Still waiting for reply or response........................and waiting.....................................and waiting. So here is my thoughts on "The dealer" here in the valley area.......................:thumbsdown::wall:

Brian 04-29-2013 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoowho2 (Post 245918)
I have tried 3 times to contact "the dealer" via e-mail for service and info.............................................. .................................................. .....................................Still waiting for reply or response........................and waiting.....................................and waiting. So here is my thoughts on "The dealer" here in the valley area.......................:thumbsdown::wall:

And that is why Andy is so busy.

tazandjan 04-29-2013 10:16 AM

Wonder why nobody just picks up the phone nowadays?

Brian 04-29-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazandjan (Post 246001)
Wonder why nobody just picks up the phone nowadays?

Especially when, as a service writer you really have nothing else to do.

I love the new age of Ferrrai dealers. I owe my success to them.

Giediprime 05-05-2013 10:25 PM

Andy with FMS has been great!!! I have been bringing both my 348 and 308 there and always get good and honest service. Yes, he is quite busy at times, but having a Ferrari mechanic I can trust is worth waiting...I just hope I don't need service on both cars at once!

zoowho2 06-12-2013 08:39 AM

fully agree

Quote:

Originally Posted by bisel (Post 220413)
I am working with FMS in Fountain Hills. Andy Falbo is great. He is very busy, but I found him very honest and very knowledgable.

Steve

I too have found FMS to be the place for other hands to fondle my red head.
They take the time to listen, as busy as they are, I found them to be listeners to my questions and comments and don't throw you out for drooling on the shop floor when viewing some of the fine machinery awaiting attention.
I was impressed with the attitude (or lack of) shown by them and certainly will be a return customer. My service was completed while I waited and browsed.:thumbsup:

wildcat767676 02-03-2014 07:00 PM

My car is at FMS currently and Andy is great. Super nice and honest. Takes a while to get to your car but that's a testament to his reputation I believe. Hopefully I'll have more info once he starts on it(hopefully this week).

Ingenere 04-09-2014 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zoowho2 (Post 245918)

The fact that the dealer in town didn't contact you, is a stroke of luck for you. Go there at your own peril!