Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   US Northwest (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-northwest/)
-   -   Keizer Cars & Coffee, Keizer Oregon (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-northwest/9925-keizer-cars-coffee-keizer.html)

AckMann 05-22-2009 10:05 PM

Keizer Cars & Coffee, Keizer Oregon

1 Attachment(s)
Come join us at the Keizer Starbucks just off I-5 and the Keizer Exit on the last Saturday of every month from 8-10am

AckMann 05-31-2009 06:33 PM

We had 34 cars show for the first C&C of the season. Good variety of cars. Ferrari, Panoz, Porsche, Ford GT, Vipers, Vettes, Triumph a new Camero as well as a few nice classics.

Granucci 06-01-2009 01:23 PM

that's a good lineup.....nice to get the word out... OR and WA have some of the better Ferrari/Car owners in NA.

rik

AckMann 06-22-2009 07:27 PM

Keizer Cars & Coffee June 27th 7:30-9:30am

IT time again for the Monthly Keizer Cars and Coffee. Saturday morning 7:30-9:30am. Keizer Station Starbucks in Oregon

Ben C Photgraphy 06-27-2009 11:20 AM

This was my first time out, great meet! here's some photos and videos from this month.

Click here.

Ben C Photgraphy 07-26-2009 06:24 PM

Nice lineup again this month. I dare say, the Lotus Exige S was the cream of the crop. But then again, The LS3 in one guy's Corvette was jaw droppingly gorgeous!

Visit my Flickr to see the shots from this month.

AckMann 07-27-2009 07:19 PM

Thanks for posting. I was out of town this weekend and wondered if many showed up. There is 3 of us that host and all just happened to be out of town. Good to see the event is self sustaining.

Ben C Photgraphy 07-27-2009 07:30 PM

Yes, when I was there I saw some familiar cars (like the vettes, rolls, etc.), but I did not expect to see a F355 Berlinetta, or a Lotus!

It's a shame that Whiplash didn't show up when I was taking the pictures.

Ben C Photgraphy 08-27-2009 08:16 PM

AckMann, is there going to be an official meet this saturday?

AckMann 08-27-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben C Photgraphy (Post 99361)
AckMann, is there going to be an official meet this saturday?

There is. I will be out of town on business again this month but I will be at the last one of the year in September. Please show and shoot your photos so I can spread them around the other sites as well. You do a great job. Jason, Patrick and Michael with the Ferrari 308 will be hosting this month.

Ben C Photgraphy 08-27-2009 09:19 PM

Fantastic! A shame you're going to be out of town again.

And thanks for the compliment! If any of them want a private shoot of their car, let them know, otherwise, I will! haha

Ben C Photgraphy 09-02-2009 09:48 AM

Alright heres the link to the batch of photos.

Apologies for there not being much this month, I was extremely nitpicky in which photos I thought were good and needed editing.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benmast...7622177769388/

Andrew 09-02-2009 10:25 AM

Ben, Good job on the photos, I especially like the GTS R wing shot you took.

Ben C Photgraphy 09-02-2009 10:27 AM

Thanks Andrew!

I was disappointed to have used a higher ISO because it was very cloudy that morning... But then again, it is Oregon so no complaints here.

AckMann 09-02-2009 10:01 PM

Nice job Ben! I know this month was a light turn out; but I have already heard that many are planning on attending the September C&C as it will be the last of of the season and most of the group will be back into a normal life without all the other distractions that get in the way.

Ben C Photgraphy 09-02-2009 10:15 PM

Thanks!

Yeah it was a bit shorthanded, but man was it awesome. A rare Viper GTS-R, a Ford GT, and a Willys with a massive supercharger.

By next month I should have a proper flash, in case Oregon decides to be Oregon again.

Ben C Photgraphy 09-11-2009 09:49 AM

Got a question for you, hopefully it will be read before its too late.

Have you considered the Target parking lot in Keizer Station? There is a starbucks inside Target so you guys can go grab some coffee, and if you're planning on a lot of people to attend, there is a lot of space for people to park their sports cars in.

AckMann 09-21-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben C Photgraphy (Post 100048)
Got a question for you, hopefully it will be read before its too late.

Have you considered the Target parking lot in Keizer Station? There is a starbucks inside Target so you guys can go grab some coffee, and if you're planning on a lot of people to attend, there is a lot of space for people to park their sports cars in.

We have and thought of a few other places around town. The location is so prime but the parking is tough. Lets keep in touch and see what might work for next year. Sounds as if you are willing to get involved in the organizing and promoting of the event; lets keep in touch and plan on your help next year.

Sounds as if we will have a good turn out this weekend. Last one of the year so looks like a good opportunity to get a few guys together for some car-time in the lower valley.

Ben C Photgraphy 09-21-2009 07:22 PM

Alright, please do, if we can round up more car enthusiasts (whether it be this month or next year) we might need a new spot, otherwise we might be starving Starbucks of their business!

Well I'd certainly love to help promote it! I am currently getting my degree in graphic arts so I could very well contribute more to next years events.

Ben C Photgraphy 09-26-2009 11:02 PM

Thanks for a fantastic ending to the season!

Lots of pictures to sift though, but I'll keep you all hooked with this.

Also, like I have said earlier, keep me up to date on next years plans, and if you need some promotional material.