Keizer Cars & Coffee 2015 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 03-11-2015, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Keizer Cars & Coffee 2015

CHANGES IN STORE FOR KC&C THIS YEAR 2015

With the pressure we received the last couple of years from Apple Dentist and other tenants that didn't exist when we started years back. We have been faced with the decision to either move the location or change the details. So for 2015 lets try something a little different. Please help spread the word. KC&C will now be a Sunday Event and will run the last Sunday of every month May - September. The new hours will be 8am-10am. This will allow those that have church service on Sundays a reason to take their toys for a morning drive before heading off to service. Since Sunday is the official day of rest, then we will all sleep in the extra 1/2 hour and start our event at 8am. This day and time should help those that have other activities on Saturday like want to go up to other C&C like Portland or Eugene.

Same location, same layout as the last weekend MAY-SEPT. Spread the word, clean the toys and come out and play. Also please share the spirit that we like all things mechanical, Sportscars, Hotrods, Classic Bikes, Tuners, Rat Rods, Trucks. IF YOU LIKE IT, THEN OTHERS WILL PROBABLY LIKE IT AS WELL. I know I will...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-19-2015, 04:41 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
panozlife.com site is down

I hope to attend a KC&C event when I am in your area. Always like to see what others are driving.

Last edited by IkeCan; 04-19-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode