Invitation: 3 day Ferrari friends event to Maryhill Loops Road in the Columbia Gorge
July 23-25th, 2010
I wanted to invite you on a private 3 day driving trip to the Gorge over July 23-25th that is now 65% full towards selling out. Note: This is not an FCA trip and the FCA is not associated with this in any way as I'm running this on my own but it will have many of the same Ferrari faces.
Please consider joining us...while there is still space.
We depart Friday from Seattle, drive down the back roads E of Mt St. Helens, then arrive to meet our Oregon friends for a wine reception party before a provided shuttle to down town dinner. Saturday morning we drive the MaryHill Loops Road followed by lunch, a countryside drive to Mt Hood and a Saturday night group dinner party.
Note: Maryhill Loops Road is a very dangerous and technial private road tthat is a closed route with no emergency facilities. Each particpant must realize they are driving it at their own risk prior to registering.
To sign up for this event:
1) Make your reservations for two nights, July 23-25 by calling them at:
Celilo Inn 541.769-0001
and be sure to mention the Ferrari Group to gain access to our block of rooms.
Rates start at $129.00 per night plus tax.
2) Notify me that you have made reservations, so I can bill you for event fees. The cost is $50 per person due ($65 after June 30) for:
- Friday night wine reception party
- Friday evening shuttle to dining downtown
- Saturday drive at Maryhill Loops Road
- Saturday evening shuttle to dining downtown
- Saturday Night group dinner
3) Once paid, I'll email you the meeting place and time.
Please consider attending!