Keizer Cars and Coffee 2010 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-11-2010, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Keizer Cars and Coffee 2010

So here is a blog I started to post pictures and info of our Keizer Cars & Coffee meets. I think I may also do a facebook page to help communications between the attendies as many have met at KC&C and connected for other car activities. I'm not a cmputer commando, so bare with me if this stuff isn't the highest quality.

http://keizercarsandcoffee.blogspot.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-11-2010, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

Keizer Cars and Coffee now on Facebook

We also now have our own Facebook to help communications of local car events and activites in the area. Next time your logged on to facebook, search for Keizer Car and Coffee to link up and participate.
post #3 of 10 Old 05-17-2010, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

I stopped by Starbucks today and gave them a heads up to be ready for us starting this month (last saturday of the month).

We will be parking the cars at the other end of the parking (by subway) lot this year to allow for more parking spaces and less congestion for the coffee shop. Subway will be bringing out some small breakfast sandwich samples, so save some room while you buy your morning cup of JOE.

post #4 of 10 Old 05-25-2010, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

looks like the weather is going to cooperate for us this Saturday fo rthe first KC&C of the season. Don't forget to raid the pantry for whatever you can spare to give to the Cub Scouts to gather for a local Food Bank. (Luthern Church in South Salem by WalMart if any of you go to it)

Anyways,
Looking forward to seeing any of you that are staying around town this weekend.

Don't forget lot's of the wineries in the area will be holding functions and releasing their new wines for the season this weekend as well. Might be another reason to get the toys out for a drive as well.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
you do like to blog: Know there are many in your area ready to drive and have nice outings. AND the area is wonderful, in terms of driving.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
post #6 of 10 Old 05-29-2010, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

Very Good turnout today. Probably 40+ and the rain stayed away. Laura from the Vette Club did a nice photo essay from today and the Stateman Journal paper sent out a couple of represtantive to take pictures and interview owners about their rides.

Thanks to those of you that were able to make it. We had a good time.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...5390222&ref=ts
post #7 of 10 Old 06-22-2010, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Keizer Cars and Coffee this coming Saturday. Same time 7:30-9:30AM. No run to Griot's Garage as no one has discussed interest in going, and as I drive all over the state every week have to admit I'm not that anxious to hop in the car and drive a longer road-trip on my day off.

Hope to see you guys/gals for some Java
post #8 of 10 Old 08-24-2010, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

Time again for KC&C. The months seem to go by quickly. No complaints, a busy life is better then one with to much time on your hands. Weather forcast say a small chance of rain so hopefully it will stay away long enough for us to take a drive and catch some coffee and company.
post #9 of 10 Old 09-21-2010, 05:07 PM Thread Starter

Final KC&C for the season this Saturday 9/25

Looks like the nice weather returns just in time for the final Keizer Cars and Coffee for the season this Saturday. Same time as always 7:30AM-9:30AM at the Starbucks. I was contemplating having a drive afterwards and ending it at The Tap Room in Silverton for lunch. This is a great new place north of town that is a restaurant, Micro Brewery and Winery all in one. It also serves Sodas and other Non-Alc drinks as well. Please give me some feed back via facebook posting or direct messaging if you want the drive to happen.

Thanks for the continued support of KC&C. It is always a fun little bit of time spent and great way to start the day.
post #10 of 10 Old 09-28-2010, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Another good turn out. Thanks for making the drive out. The last of the season had more than 60 show and a number of us enjoyed a nice drive arounf the foothiils of Silverfalls.

See you guys next year.

Slide show of the day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/benmast...07840713/show/

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode