Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   US Northwest (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-northwest/)
-   -   Here to stay! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/us-northwest/11039-here-stay.html)

dinogt4guy 01-06-2010 02:20 PM

Here to stay!

I will be haunting this section from now on! You have been warned!

Cheers!

Boxer 01-07-2010 12:12 AM

Great.

Italian Lover 01-07-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinogt4guy (Post 107849)
I will be haunting this section from now on! You have been warned!

Cheers!

You already have, dinogt4guy ! Looking forward to it. w/ smiles Jimmy

dinogt4guy 01-07-2010 11:11 AM

Thanks guys, hopefully we can pick things up a bit!

Cheers!

Granucci 01-07-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinogt4guy (Post 107930)
Thanks guys, hopefully we can pick things up a bit!

Cheers!

great: Now pics would be a start.....:deal:....

dinogt4guy 01-08-2010 07:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I've got nothing new on my pc here at work. And the ones at home are not much newer. I need to fix that this spring.

Cheers!

Andrew 01-08-2010 12:52 PM

You certainly need to get in touch with Ackmann here on this site, he is somewhere in your area with a Panoz.

dinogt4guy 01-08-2010 05:44 PM

Yes, I have met Wayne on several occations, thanks Andrew!

AckMann 01-08-2010 07:19 PM

I am here Kurt and active. Glas to see you making the effort to get this section going. I have spoke to a few about doing the Fchat to Flife conversion. This is primarliy do to the stupid banning and for minor reasons on Fchat. Plus Andrew is working on things to inter-connect the different forums so we can comingle the different forums into one positive active community.
I have verbally made comments at the C&C but this year want to put them on the spot and strongly encourage the regulars to make the jump. SIple to do just start posting and sharing the news.

FYI I love your GT4. Keep it!

360 Modena 01-19-2010 06:40 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AckMann (Post 108154)
I am here Kurt and active. Glas to see you making the effort to get this section going. I have spoke to a few about doing the Fchat to Flife conversion. This is primarliy do to the stupid banning and for minor reasons on Fchat. Plus Andrew is working on things to inter-connect the different forums so we can comingle the different forums into one positive active community.
I have verbally made comments at the C&C but this year want to put them on the spot and strongly encourage the regulars to make the jump. SIple to do just start posting and sharing the news.

FYI I love your GT4. Keep it!

Welcome to the dark side of Life! They pretty much destroyed the Mid-Atlantic region at FCHAT with senseless bans (I got a 90-day timeout for mentioning a friend's pseudo name there).

Love your GT4! Nice wheels!

Come visit us in the MD-DC-VA region here at F-Life. We're a bunch of misfits and rednecks here according to Rob Lay and his mods. LOL

Just wash your hands if you ever meet and shake Wetpet's hand. :yikes:

Andrew is a wonderful and respectful owner of FL.

Oh, and bring more FCHAT refugees -- the people here are a hoot!

Ciao!

dinogt4guy 01-27-2010 10:17 AM

Yes probably keeping the Dino for now, probably for a long time. I have allways prefered this site, there is some good info over there and some good folks too, they may come here in time.

Pete04222 01-27-2010 11:57 AM

That's one sweet looking GT4!

Granucci 01-27-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinogt4guy (Post 108032)
I've got nothing new on my pc here at work. And the ones at home are not much newer. I need to fix that this spring.

Cheers!

ah yes, that's the ticket. There is one in the shop now, I'll see it tonight: Euro though which is GREAT. Being put back to Euro specs ... removing all the side lights etc.

NICE cars....love em'

dinogt4guy 09-02-2010 07:21 AM

I love the look of the euro bumpers, wish I had them on mine!

360 Modena 09-02-2010 09:03 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Checkout some of Andrew's sponsors - someone may be able to find one for you. I agree, the euro spoilers look great on the GT4 and 308's in general. Much more aggressive like a hungry Great White shark :yikes:

Good-luck and post pic if you do a conversion. I had always wanted to do a conversion when I owned a 308.

Boxer 09-02-2010 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinogt4guy (Post 126493)
I love the look of the euro bumpers, wish I had them on mine!

Should be an easy conversion. Believe Pete04222 did his.