need advice on exhausts for 360 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-07-2014, 02:28 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
need advice on exhausts for 360

I have a 360 with a Tubi exhaust and love it, but ideally would love for the car to be louder. Bad idea? is there anything to upgrade to? Am I pushing it with this dream? Many thanks for input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-05-2014, 04:51 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
need advice on exhausts for 360

Open the exhaust valves
Mine have been disconnected from the exhaust valves and the lines are plugged with screws

If you want something less permanent, consider an electro-mechanical controller to do the job.

You could also install cat bypass tubes, or a sport cat

Last edited by 360 Modena; 05-05-2014 at 12:44 PM.
post #3 of 5 Old 05-05-2014, 08:26 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,852
Welcome to Ferrari Life. Tubi made several different loudness exhausts for the 360, but there are numerous other choices depending on what sound you want. Some are high pitched but expensive (ie Kreissieg, Capristo) and others are low pitched but expensive (ie Novitec). Then there are all kinds of lower prices systems. Plus you can always put in tubular headers for more noise and still remain legal. Removing cats is illegal.

Too many choices to give specific recommendations without you doing some research on YouTube to see what you like.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.

post #4 of 5 Old 06-26-2014, 10:58 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 28
Put a set of Fabspeed headers on. Not only will it solve the possible stock header crack issue but also eliminates the possibility of deteriorating internal cat debris being inhaled. By removing the pre-cats that are part of the stock headers it opens up the flow, plus the better designed headers increase HP and TQ.. and sound. Win-Win.
post #5 of 5 Old 02-17-2015, 11:05 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 18
exhaust

love the 360. i'm selective re exhaust. fab speed had, maybe still has carbon air box intakes and a good complete system for the 360.(my friend had bought a yellow 360 spyder 6sp and it was already installed) if you are just interested in setting off car alarms, scarring women/children and making buildings shake, then a cat delete is where i would start. I am partial to Larini, also if you have someone talented they can sandbend thin wall exhaust, less weight-higher pitch. i have this on a 3.4 motor with moroso mufflers just enough to be compliant at certain track events. you can always remove if its too loud, best
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode