On the Lawn in Ocean City NJ - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 07-04-2013, 06:04 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 61
On the Lawn in Ocean City NJ

Hello fellow members. I'd like to announce an upcoming event that will be hosted by the Ocean City Football Club "The Ocean City Nor'easters" (semi pro soccer team) in conjunction with the fantastic charitable organization "Carz N Toyz". On Sunday July 14th we are planning an event on the lawn of the football field to showcase some fantastic local exotic, classic and interesting cars. The event will be on the day of the team's biggest game of their season vs. the Reading United Football Club. This is a 1st annual attempt to help raise money and children's toys for the Carz N Toyz organization. We have attained permission from the city of ocean city to display the cars on the auxiliary fenced in field just adjacent to the main field and right next to the famous Ocean City boardwalk and the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We anticipate this to be a "Cars and coffee" type event - no fees are required, however monetary donations and new toys are always welcomed by the charity. The event is scheduled to start at 4pm, the main game starts at 7pm with a pre game at 4pm. I know it's coming up fast, but this would be a great day out at the shore for fellow car and soccer fans. All participants will receive free game tickets and the team owner (also a Ferrari guy) will be making a donation to the charity as well.

Any questions please post to this thread.

Many thanks....

Dominic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 07-09-2013, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Owner

If anyone would like to join us and display their car before the game on the field please PM me and I can give you specific details on the days events.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Flyer.pdf (397.8 KB, 160 views)
post #3 of 6 Old 07-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
hey ferris, just saw your friend's dads car on sunday. Guy I know just finished restoring it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 6 Old 07-13-2013, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Owner

So far we have (7) commitments. Many of you are asking about the details of the event. We can have a pre-meet at Caffe Luciano on the bay in Longport earlier in the day. This is a great restaurant just over the bridge from the field. It would be a good place to meet, relax, have a coffee or a drink (OC is a dry town) and a bite to eat prior to running into Ocean City. I have included the link below. This is another of the Lambertiís restaurants. Lambertiís has been a great supporter of Carz N Toyz. Please post if interested or PM me so I can include you on the email thread.

-Dominic

Welcome to Caffe Luciano!
post #5 of 6 Old 07-14-2013, 05:00 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 176
Dominic,

Sent you a couple of PM's. I hope to attend but I have some issues that may prevent me from doing so. I've missed all of the events in Cherry Hill this year so I'd like to make up for it today. We shall see. In any event here's hoping for great success!
post #6 of 6 Old 07-17-2013, 07:24 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 71
Ferris,
Wish I had seen this sooner, was in Belmar over the weekend and probably coulda come down....if there are anymore events in the future be sure and post them, I'm sure it was a good time.

JASON

Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode