Tri-State Owners: Looking to borrow a Ferrari/Lamborghini for a wedding! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-05-2012, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
Tri-State Owners: Looking to borrow a Ferrari/Lamborghini for a wedding!

Hello all- short-term reader, first time caller here with a (slightly odd) request.

I'm looking for a Ferrari or Lambhorghini owner in the tri-state area who is willing to "loan" their vehicle for one or two hours on Sunday, September 2, 2012 (Memorial Day weekend) for a wedding ceremony. Long story short, my exotic car-fanatic brother is getting married that weekend and it typical in our Indian cultural to have the groom come to wedding ceremony on a horse behind a procession. I figured it would be an awesome treat for him to surprise him and shake things up with an exotic car instead of the horse.

The car will basically be driven through a parking lot for a few hundred feet and won't be driven on any public roadway (basically just be slowly rolling along). Obviously, I would be compensating any interested owner for your time and for "borrowing" the car for a short while. The owner is more than welcome to stay and watch to make sure we're not going for a joy ride (being a fanatic myself, I hate not being able to keep an eye on my baby..I'll even encourage them to see all the festivities!) and stay for the wedding if they'd chose to. The event will be taking place near Northern/Central NJ (near Hanover, NJ) between 8:30am ~ 10am. The only requirement is that the car has to be a convertible (groom has to be seen, after all) and preferably have a white exterior (other colors would work too).

I've looked into and contacted several tri-state area exotic car rental companies but, being over a long weekend, all of them are asking for a full weekend rental and astronomical rates for something that won't even be driven less than a tenth of a mile in a parking lot (not even see a public road) and not over 5 mph. I figured posting this request on a few of the prominent exotic car community sites might yield more realistic results.

If anyone interested, please feel free to PM me or e-mail me at Vatsal.EWB (at) gmail.com . I'm sure this request might seem unusual, but please rest assured it's legitimate and I'm not looking to spam or "troll". Thanks for looking and your time for reading though this lengthy post!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode