Ny / long island free detailing - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 05-08-2012, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Ny / long island free detailing

Hi guys let me introduce myself, my names raynaldo cruz, ive been detailing for about 4 years now. I started off like anyone else working for a bodyshop learning the trade, but found myself picking up on things quickly and before you know it i wasnt a porter anymore i was the lead detailer!
But enough of my life story, i recently opened up my own business, Solely Finesse Inc. Andas of now im mobile but looking for a long term location..

So what im offering is free details to anybody, im running this for a week only i just want to get my name out there and to show people what there car should really look like.

If you feel the urge to leave me a TIP or any sort of fund to further my business id appreciate it emmensely.

I can be reached through call or text at (631) 398-8014

To see pictures of some of my work here is a link to the facebook business page.

Show some support and get your car looking good!
Anyone who mentions this group when getting a detail will recieve a discount.

Im running my Spring cleaning special once again...all of my detailing packages will be knocked down in price by 15-50 bucks...call me/text 631-398-8014 with needs and we can work out a price.

CHECK THE FACEBOOK PAGE FOR ALL OTHER NEEDS, PAINT JOBS, WIRETUCKS, HEADLIGHT RESTORATION ETC. LOCATED IN BAYSHORE NY 11706.

Solely Finesse Inc. | Facebook

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode