Dark Knight - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 07-20-2012, 05:54 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Granucci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: far and away
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
Dark Knight

our thoughts and prayers to all of you in CO for the movie tragedy .

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !


Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
Granucci is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 07-20-2012, 06:19 AM
Owner
 
champagne612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 10,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granucci View Post
our thoughts and prayers to all of you in CO for the movie tragedy .
Senseless!

It's am extremely sad day for all - lives taken for no reason.

FF 16M Speciale
Lamborghini SV Roadster
Carrera GT GT3RS Viper ACR
Bentayga 69z28 Healey
champagne612 is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 07-20-2012, 07:16 AM
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,393
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families also.

I just don't get it, what can drive someone to do something as horrible as this? It's just not right. From what I understand, Aurora's not too far away from Littleton/Columbine HS. It's just beyond words...
rollsorferrari? is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 Old 07-20-2012, 09:54 AM
 
GuyIncognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollsorferrari? View Post
My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families also.

I just don't get it, what can drive someone to do something as horrible as this? It's just not right. From what I understand, Aurora's not too far away from Littleton/Columbine HS. It's just beyond words...
I don't get it either. how does one's life spiral that far out of control, or why you'd want to shoot random innocent people you don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollsorferrari? View Post
Chas, you sir, are a genius.
GuyIncognito is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 07-20-2012, 10:44 AM
Owner
 
Saint Bastage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex Connecticut
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
I don't get it either. how does one's life spiral that far out of control, or why you'd want to shoot random innocent people you don't know.
My GUESS is everyone wants to be somebody but has no idea how to accomplish it. I'm guessing these sicko's think its the only way to stand out in a sea of mediocrity without actually doing something noteworthy.

Lane

Previous owner of 348ts SS #64, Now Ferrariless
Saint Bastage is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale