Car Show Grove Oklahoma - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 67
Car Show Grove Oklahoma

Feel free to ask any questions here or drop me a line. Hope everyone can make it. Even the St. Louis finger sniffers. This will be a great time and for a GREAT cause.

FIRST ANNUAL
CARS FOR CRITTERS
In conjunction with the incredibly successful “Hoe Down” benefitting our furry friends in Grove Oklahoma.
The Humane Society of Grove and Grand Lake is proud to present this truly unique event.
August 18th
Grove Civic Center, Grove Oklahoma 1-5 pm
The Humane Society is pleased to present, FREE of charge, the First Annual “Cars for Critters” Car show in Grove Oklahoma. This is an INDOOR car show that will allow visitors to view some of the most incredible cars in the world. Come bring the family to view everything from European Exotics such as Lamborghinis, Porsches and Ferraris, Classic American cars, complete customs cars, brand new American supercars and the ever popular American Muscle cars. The Grove Civic Center is a perfect location. It is able to provide us an INDOOR facility safe from the weather, with more than ample security of being in a locked building with security on site. The cars can remain overnight as well, if necessary.
This is going to be the first time in the area where such magnificent vehicles will be on display for viewing, picture taking and even rides in some of the cars you can only dream about. If you ever wanted to get up close and personal with some of the greatest cars in the world, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime.
This event is FREE for everyone! Donations to the Humane Society are encouraged. Hot Dogs/Bratwurst and Bratwurst along with side dishes and drinks will also be provided FREE of charge by my company, The Preserve at Grand Lake.
Our furry friends need our help. The Humane Society is a “no kill” shelter. They provide non-stop, tireless effort to further help our local animal population, ultimately placing hundreds of animals with loving homes. They require events like this to help with the incredible expenses associated with the shelter to save the lives of innocent animals throughout the area.
Several local businesses and people have offered countless donations and hours to this event along with others they hold each year. I am hoping the individuals fortunate enough to be able to own these vehicles will be able to bring down their car(s) for kids of all ages to view. As car guys, we all remember the first glimpse of a Corvette or Ferrari we had, and we were all hooked, “Someday I will own one of those cars!” Whether we were watching The Dukes of Hazard, Magnum PI, Smokey and The Bandit, James Bond or The Cannonball Run Movies, we were all hooked as kids and now we have the chance to offer our beautiful cars, and our stories to the local community at Grand Lake and we know that several kids will see our cars at this event and be hooked, like we were.

As owners, we all struggle with places to congregate and talk shop with other owners. Grand Lake has some of the best roads in the area to cruise and this event will provide an INDOOR, secure area for us to remain immune to the weather and have our vehicles we worked hard to obtain, build, customize and maintain on display for other enthusiasts to enjoy.
All unique vehicles are welcome, if it’s cool, it’s welcome. From the most expensive exotics, to American Classics, to Japanese tuners, to brand new Corvettes, Mustangs and Camaros. I have several commitments already, and we need more.
We are lucky to have this site for the event. The Hoe Down event that same evening will offer dinner and a local band for entertainment. You are more than welcome to spend the night and attend the event. Tickets are 30$. There are several hotels in the area, some within walking distance. Did I mention the wonderful roads in the area????
As a local Grand Lake resident, businessman, car enthusiast and owner, I am hoping to give back to the community. The Humane Society is severely underfunded and desperate to expand their facilities to continue to provide happy, healthy animals for decades to come with larger, more sophisticated facilities.
Your help and assistance is greatly appreciated. I welcome any questions you have. If you would like to attend, please feel free to email me with any questions: Jim Barbuto at [email protected], 817-909-5943. Or if you would like to register, please fill out the information below and return. Thank You.
Name:
Address:
Telephone:
Email:
Vehicle(s): (make, model, year and color)
Entrance to civic center will begin at 4pm Friday evening for those who are staying the weekend, and 9am Saturday Morning. Locked storage for the weekend and access to your car will be 24 hours a day. Your baby will be safe at all times, locked away.
Once again, I thank you for your time and assistance in making The Humane Society a much better place. Our animals of the world deserve it and you are making a difference as 100% of all donations will go to the Humane Society and their tireless efforts towards our animal friends
Attached Files
File Type: doc FIRST ANNUAL.doc (31.0 KB, 150 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-24-2012, 07:14 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,340
I assume since this is your event it includes free reach arounds and coin purse shavings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollsorferrari? View Post
Chas, you sir, are a genius.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-31-2012, 02:45 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
I assume since this is your event it includes free reach arounds and coin purse shavings?
Oklahoma reacharounds are unique

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode