If the weather holds up... - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 12-05-2011, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,393
If the weather holds up...

And the weekend looks nice, any interest in getting together? Maybe a drive? Getting a cup of coffee/lunch anywhere?
rollsorferrari? is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 Old 12-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Owner
 
carcrazyteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Carbondale, IL
Ferrari Life Posts: 258
Maybe.

Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!
carcrazyteen is offline  
post #3 of 8 Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Owner
 
champagne612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 10,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollsorferrari? View Post
And the weekend looks nice, any interest in getting together? Maybe a drive? Getting a cup of coffee/lunch anywhere?
30 degrees? ... we need to get Dave over here and maybe do lunch and gambling at Harrah's.


For the guys who "can" still post on that other place ... someone needs to make Dave aware we are all here.
champagne612 is offline  
 
post #4 of 8 Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne612 View Post
30 degrees? ... we need to get Dave over here and maybe do lunch and gambling at Harrah's.


For the guys who "can" still post on that other place ... someone needs to make Dave aware we are all here.
I'm down for that - I'll take some of my winnings from this past Friday night and give it back,

I'll shoot Dave a PM next time I'm on over there - I haven't seen or talked to him since the European Auto Show
rollsorferrari? is offline  
post #5 of 8 Old 12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
 
GuyIncognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,340
did the weather hold up? Heard it snowed today.

are the roads coated in a layer of salt now?
GuyIncognito is offline  
post #6 of 8 Old 12-06-2011, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: St. Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,393
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
did the weather hold up? Heard it snowed today.

are the roads coated in a layer of salt now?
it wasn't even a dusting - nothing stuck. but, i had to go to the grocery store last night, and of course it was packed. milk eggs and bread!
rollsorferrari? is offline  
post #7 of 8 Old 12-06-2011, 08:15 PM
 
GuyIncognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollsorferrari? View Post
it wasn't even a dusting - nothing stuck. but, i had to go to the grocery store last night, and of course it was packed. milk eggs and bread!
I never understood the milk, eggs and bread thing.

I buy beer, pop tarts and barbecue Fritos.
GuyIncognito is offline  
post #8 of 8 Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 AM
Owner
 
champagne612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 10,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito View Post
I never understood the milk, eggs and bread thing.

I buy beer, pop tarts and barbecue Fritos.
Man can live on those three things alone!
champagne612 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale