I have been waiting to see what Ford is going to drop in the Expedition EL for 2012. Looking to exchange EL's last month but decided to see what if any changes are in store for 2012.
If you are looking around talk to Gary Romeo - Fusz keeps all their overstock at my place on Long Rd.
Yeah, the 6.2L has been out for a bit. That would be nice if they stuck a larger engine in the '12 Expedition...my 01 Expedition has the 5.4L, which at that time only put out about 265 hp...I have a Flowmaster exhaust set up on it, so now, as it is 10 years old..it still puts out less than that.....
I did see all of those extra Fords behind youre place. Makes sense. We are many time repeated customers of Lou Fusz Ford...they have an excellent service department which my truck just left last night.
Good day for spotting though I got zero pictures..
- Red NSX on Clarkson near Chest. Parkway
- Red NSX on Lindbergh near Conway
- Red Ferrari Testarossa on W 40 near 141
- Black Audi R8 V10 Coupe on E 40 just past Ballas
- Dark Grayish Maserati Granturismo Coupe on E 40 near Mason