Who is in / near Jacksonville? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-19-2008, 05:14 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Who is in / near Jacksonville?

One of my hobbies is trying to track exotic cars and occasionally their owners in Jacksonville. It seems that the St. John's Town Center has become the new "place to be seen," but I rarely see Ferraris anywhere in this town. I know of a few owners, a red and a black F430 coupe. I often see a woman in a blue convertible 360. Otherwise, I rarely see Ferraris. Gallardos and Bentley GTs are becoming more common sights.

There seems to be no central program for exotic car owners to hang out. I have attempted to start a program with a friend, hosting events at restaurants and such, promoting an exotic car share program I helped create called www.luxury-drive.com but keeping it open to anyone who just wants to hang out and talk /drive /ogle at cars, but the exotic car owners I've tracked are often absurdly busy and it is hard to find good times for gatherings.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to anyone around Jacksonville and see your thoughts about exotic car life in this town!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-20-2008, 05:10 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 11
well... we can set one up! Come out the the cars and coffee meet set for Saturday, Sept 13th at the St. Johns Town Center. I am making a post about it.

info: www.carsandcoffeejacksonville.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode