Visiting Miami in July - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-05-2011, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Visiting Miami in July

Hey everyone,

My name's Troy. I'm new to the site and new to owning a Ferrari. I'm 21, and I work a ton lol. I'm actually trying to see what is going on around the weekend of the 4th of July. Me and my soon to be fiancée are coming to Miami from the 1st through the 5th, and I wanted to know if anyone knew of some meetups or rallys or car shows going on. I am going to either drive the Ferrari down or have it shipped ahead of me or maybe even just rent one seeing as how every exotic rental agency has my red 360 spyder lol Any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance everyone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
So many things to say, welcome, congrats, and enjoy. Cannot help you with the request myself, but if I were you, I would probably drive the car down. w/ smiles Jimmy
post #3 of 5 Old 05-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
check out the local section troy. we have a lot of events going on in md. there is a really good one this weekend. welcome to the board. as far as miami goes, swing up to ft lauderdale and check out the swapshop. amazing ferraris.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

post #4 of 5 Old 05-06-2011, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Thanks Jimmy & WetPet. I do appreciate the warm welcome =)
Jimmy: You're right. I spent all that money on it, I might as well drive it. Hopefully I don't get any tickets lol
WetPet:I will definitly try my best to check out the events this weekend in MD. I am not sure if I will be able to bring the Ferrari out, but I still would love to come out and meet some of the people. I also looked up the swapshop. It has me soooooo confused lol I thought it was a flea market and then I see pictures of Ferrari and Lamborghinis. I'm sure you know of the Patapsco Flea Market in Baltimore. Is it anything like that?
post #5 of 5 Old 05-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
it's much worse than the patapsco flea market. You will think you are in a third world country. But the ferraris are unbelievable. like the fxx, the 275 gtc competition in yellow, the 16m and on and on. crazy. and the guy drives them all on the street. here is the fxx in palm beach.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode