458 Needed for photos - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 11-01-2014, 11:47 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 90
458 Needed for photos

I need access, preferably in the San Francisco bay area, to a 458 coupe with tan interior and the JBL stereo option, to take a couple of photos of the interior. Specifically, I have completed a new subwoofer enclosure design whose inlaid grill matches the JBL electrostat panel grill. I need the car for 10 minutes, will pay $200 cash. Typically the dealers allow me to come over and take the photos, but unfortunately there are no cars in stock at the moment with this particular configuration. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-09-2015, 07:57 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 145
Someone from Los Angeles mentioned to me that if they were ever in the area, they would stop by and allow me to take a couple of photos of their interior. Now I cannot find his contact information anywhere. I was going to ask him if I could drive down to Los Angeles and take the pictures there.
So, my request now extends to all of California. If anyone in this state has a 458 with a tan interior with the JBL option, I would pay you $200 to allow me to take some pictures of my new speaker box model sitting on your rear shelf. Easiest money ever.
post #3 of 9 Old 01-12-2015, 02:29 PM
Owner

Can anyone in the country help me??

post #4 of 9 Old 05-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Owner

eLeaseReturns, a used car lot in San Ramon, CA has a red/tan 458 coupe with the JBL option. This is the second time they have come into possession of this car this year. Also the second time they have turned down my request to take five minutes worth of photos of a speaker box in the car for $200. No clue as to what they are so scared of.
post #5 of 9 Old 05-07-2015, 01:29 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 115
what this price included shipping?
post #6 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewa19 View Post
what this price included shipping?

If you are asking if the enclosure price of $800 includes shipping, the answer is no.
The leather is $320, the speaker is $100, the materials are another $100 and it takes about a day and a half to complete one unit. At this hourly rate, my gardener makes more than I do.
I have seen shipping prices to anywhere from $50 to $2700. Seriously.
post #7 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 04:27 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
why don't you ship it to someone with a 458 and have them take the pics. let them keep it at a discount or you pay to ship back?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 9 Old 05-12-2015, 11:00 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpet View Post
why don't you ship it to someone with a 458 and have them take the pics. let them keep it at a discount or you pay to ship back?

Not a bad idea, thanks!
It's slightly more complicated as I have to set up two large light plumes, a 35mm DSLR on a tripod, etc.
I do have a gentleman with the exact car needed in Los Angeles who actually wants one of these enclosures. I plan to drive down there, take the photos, then help him install the enclosure.
post #9 of 9 Old 05-29-2015, 10:02 AM
Owner

Turns out that the gentleman in L.A. is a better photographer than I and also wanted to purchase the enclosure, so he PayPal'd me the money, I shipped him the box, he will take the photos for me and send them my way. Win win!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode