FOC event at Graypaul Nottingham - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 04-15-2009, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
FOC event at Graypaul Nottingham

Just had this e-mailed to me, thought I'd post if anyone is interested?

Hi All

For your information, please see attached email from Nick Jessop at Graypaul - note that if you wish to attend you MUST contact Rachel or Beth asap (0115 9833 555 or email [email protected]) Ė there is no charge for this event.

An Evening with Ferrari

&

5th Gearís Tom Ford.

7.30pm Tuesday 21st April 2009

Graypaul Nottingham

Dear All

Graypaul are delighted to invite you to our showroom to listen to Tom Ford re-live his experience of the Ferrari Pan-American Tour 20,000.

In 2006 Tom was given the opportunity of driving a Ferrari 599 GTB and 612 Scaglietti during the Pan-American Tour 20,000. This tour took these two V12 Ferraris from Brazil to New York via 16 countries and 20,000 miles. Tom is a car enthusiast who has written for Car Magazine and Top Gear magazine and is a presenter on Channel 5`s 5th Gear. He will bring a unique and entertaining view of his experience.

In our show room we will have on display both the 599GTB and 612 Scaglietti that completed the Pan-American Tour. We will also have a display of photographs showing last yearís Ferrari Magic India Discovery Tour.

To confirm your attendance please reply to Rachel Monteith or Beth Henshaw on 0115 9833 555 or email [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you on the evening.

Kind regards

Nick Jessop

Brand Manager

Archie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 04-16-2009, 12:16 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
...In our show room we will have on display both the 599GTB and 612 Scaglietti that completed the Pan-American Tour...
Do you think someone ought to tell them that it was two 599s that did the Pan-American tour not a 599 and a 612?

Jonathan
post #3 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 06:29 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 453
I went to this last Tuesday night. One of the most piss poor evenings that i have ever been to. Tom was on stage for approx 14 minutes. And it was so boring, the whole night was about Graypaul trying to tout for business. When you entered you were given a form asking you to fill it in. Questions asked were, would you ever buy a 612 or 599? If not then why. WTF! I aint got £200,000 dudes!!

post #4 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 06:31 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Pleased I didn't go thenTBh the last FOC event I went to there was boring too, I don't even go to the local FOC meets anymore.

Archie
post #5 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 10:04 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I went to this last Tuesday night. One of the most piss poor evenings that i have ever been to. Tom was on stage for approx 14 minutes. And it was so boring, the whole night was about Graypaul trying to tout for business. When you entered you were given a form asking you to fill it in. Questions asked were, would you ever buy a 612 or 599? If not then why. WTF! I aint got £200,000 dudes!!
Car sounds the bollox Chaz
post #6 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 453
Quote:
Originally Posted by barabus View Post
Car sounds the bollox Chaz
Indeed it does Si Hows the Testarossa dude? Good to have you here mate, go to the introduction section and say hi. I spend time on the Flife general section rarther than the UK one, more going on. There are mostly yanks here, but not the same type of cnuts found on ftwat There civil
post #7 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
There are mostly yanks here, but not the same type of cnuts found on ftwat There civil
Thanks
post #8 of 8 Old 04-30-2009, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
Owner

I think we have a good mix nationalities on here

Archie

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode