Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London, UK.
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,733
I haven't been following it in any detail - I don't watch news anymore its too depressing. However a few things have crossed my mind.
1. I don't think who ever did it was homegrown - unless they are stupid enough to think that they can park a car in Central London on a yellow line/bus stop in a major congestion area during a period of international uncertainty and not have it towed away duh!! I don't think homegrown would be that stupid.
2. I think it was outsiders i.e. international - no idea who.
3. It was a stroke of luck that the Police managed to deal with the issue before anything happened - it puts me in mind of the IRA tactics in the 70s & 80s. Maybe nothing was meant to happen i.e. a scare tactic.
4. The cynic in me thinks that it is too close to the installation of a new government that needs to make its mark.
5. It could be something to do with the Gay Pride march in London today. Remember the thing in Soho a little while back with the nails?
6. London is humming with CCTV - surely they must have some images?
7. God only knows the truth anymore.