Silverstone classic 27th-29th July / Auto Italia 19th Aug - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 06-25-2007, 01:02 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Silverstone classic 27th-29th July / Auto Italia 19th Aug

Anyone going?

Let me know if you are, I only live 45 mins away, I might take the 328 out for a run, seeing as I'm not going to Broughton this weekend.

Hopefully it will have sopped raining in 4 weeks.

Also, the Auto Italia show is on Aug 19th at Stanford Hall, near Lutterworth, Leics (even better for me as it's only 10 minutes from my house ). If I'm honest I preferred this to the FOC concours last year as there were loads of exotics, Ferrari's, Maseratis, Lamborghinis and De Tomaso's. There were also much better trade stalls, although it cost me a fortune buying models for my son.

If anyone is planning a trip to either of these, give me a shout if you want to meet up.

Archie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 07-23-2007, 11:42 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 332
I will be at the Silverstone track day tomorrow (Wednesday), but just spectating. At the Silverstone Classic with the Ferrari on the Saturday, maybe Sunday too, but weather dependant. I will also be at Stanford Hall, but probably won't bother taking the Ferrari to that. Probably won't be at the re-scheduled Concours as I shall probably be going to the Ferrari Racing at Hockenheim the same weekend instead.

Jonathan
post #3 of 5 Old 07-24-2007, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Owner

I won't be at Silverstone this weekend, my other half has told me that I have to decorate our new baby's nursery

I will be at Stanford Hall though (Weather permitting of course )

Archie

post #4 of 5 Old 08-07-2007, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Any lurkers out there going?

Don't forget that the Auto Italia show will be at Stanford Hall, nr Lutterworth Leics (J19 M1) on Sunday 19th Aug.

There was a great display of Ferrari's, Maserati's, lambo's and a Pantera there last yr, plus a few historic and classic ferrari's and maser's. I'll try to post last yrs photo's (I'm sure Marlin will know the serial no's of the ferrari's )

Any regular forum contributors or lurkers going?

Archie
post #5 of 5 Old 08-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 956
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Don't forget that the Auto Italia show will be at Stanford Hall, nr Lutterworth Leics (J19 M1) on Sunday 19th Aug.

There was a great display of Ferrari's, Maserati's, lambo's and a Pantera there last yr, plus a few historic and classic ferrari's and maser's. I'll try to post last yrs photo's (I'm sure Marlin will know the serial no's of the ferrari's )

Any regular forum contributors or lurkers going?
I'll leave the ch.nos to Argento ,Al or JT. I know the ones I've seen and I've got a few reference books but I'm just an entusiastic amateur

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode