Cliveden Meet 2014, Sunday May 11th Sign up Instructions - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 03-14-2014, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Cliveden Meet 2014, Sunday May 11th Sign up Instructions

"Harsh" will be coordinate this years event and I am posting this on his behalf:

As always offers of help and volunteering will be gratefully accepted.

As in past years I intend to arrange the customary run from London, details of which will be emailed to those on the signup list along with entry passes.
If you are not on the list you will not be able to enter the event even if you have a pass (as they can easily be printed in multiples) of course you can park in the national trust car park at Cliveden - i believe entry is £9 per person but don't hold me to that!

The format will be the same, as will the branding (i.e. none!) and the car selection criteria will be the same as previous years with a couple of updates.
The limit is 130 cars this year but i am in ongoing discussions with Cliveden to see if i can squeeze some more in.

We will continue with the buffet BBQ idea that worked will last year, details of that are to follow as soon as Cliveden get back to me.

As always the event is held by the Scuditalia private forum so the main list is held there, however as in previous years there is a publicly accessible list on the PN forum here..
Cliveden House 2014 - Sign up list | Petrolhead Nirvana Forum

For those unfamiliar with the criteria the list will comprise the following (the numbers per marque may vary slightly depending on how the lists fill up)
75 Ferrari
20 Lamborghini
20 McLaren
15 'other' supercars - eg: 959, 918, Carrera GT, BMW M1 or I8, K...Egg, LFA Veyron, XJ 220, XJR-15, DBS, One 77, Zonda, Huayra or very special classics Please PM Harsh on the PN forum if you have a question. The guideline are always is the Evo Magazine Supercar list.

Please don't post here asking to be put on the list, not because i am lazy, or because i expect you to signup on the forum but because adding 130 cars myself would be a full time job in itself!

Last edited by Boxer; 03-14-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode