Testarossa exhaust - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 01-03-2007, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 24
Testarossa exhaust

Hi Has anyone got a gouple of testarossa exhaust bits that they would sell? I bought a sports box for my 86 testarossa in the understanding that it would fit straight to my car as the dealer stated, however i now see that i need the two pipes that come from the manifolds to the box as they aren't matching up. The guy who sold them said my exhaust was an unusual type that was only briefly used and i now need to buy the two pipes from the manifolds but wants silly money for them and basically i'm left with a box that won't go on. Is there anyone who has put on a full stainless system that would be willing to sell me their origional two pipes for sensible money. They have talked about cats non cats two little silly boxes in my quarter panell area etc untill now i'm lost. All i know looking at the car is there is four pipes leaving the manifold but only two on my box? Surely someone has a couple lying around that they will sell?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-03-2007, 12:10 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmcstocker View Post
Hi Has anyone got a gouple of testarossa exhaust bits that they would sell? I bought a sports box for my 86 testarossa in the understanding that it would fit straight to my car as the dealer stated, however i now see that i need the two pipes that come from the manifolds to the box as they aren't matching up. The guy who sold them said my exhaust was an unusual type that was only briefly used and i now need to buy the two pipes from the manifolds but wants silly money for them and basically i'm left with a box that won't go on. Is there anyone who has put on a full stainless system that would be willing to sell me their origional two pipes for sensible money. They have talked about cats non cats two little silly boxes in my quarter panell area etc untill now i'm lost. All i know looking at the car is there is four pipes leaving the manifold but only two on my box? Surely someone has a couple lying around that they will sell?
Suggest you PM "carguy". He is a TR expert and might have the parts you are looking for.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-07-2007, 03:07 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 308
Although I'm totally undeserving of such high praise - I have responded to this issue. Alas...I'm just an avid enthusiast who is happy to help out any way I can. I do have some U.S. version parts laying around, but not Euro ones unfortunately.

Thank You "Boxer" for all your hard work on making and keeping this site such a great source of information about these cars.

Most sincerely; carguy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode