Hello Swiss Ferrari People - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 09-05-2007, 01:39 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Hello Swiss Ferrari People

Hi Ferrari Fans in Switzerland
I live in the USA but will be moving to Lucerne, Switzerland in December.
My intention is to buy a Ferrari next year as the fulfillment of a life long dream. I am looking at 348's as they seem to be the best value right now.
Anyway I am reading books, surfing the net and generally learning about the pros and cons of Ferrari ownership.
My first Ferrari experience was driving a 206 Dino owned by folk singer Al Stweart in 1967. I managed to get him to let me drive it when we went to Yorkshire together to play at a music festival in Bickershaw. It was an awesome experience however, I later fell in love with a 275GTB owned by George Harrison...he wouldn't let me drive it ! Don't think I'll ever be able to afford a 275GTB, surely one of the most beautiful of all Ferraris.
Good to be here and to join in this Ferrari community.
If there are any Swiss Ferrari people who wish to communicate and maybe organise events please get in touch.
Rock on
Tim Hinkley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 03-05-2008, 07:24 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by madkeys View Post
My intention is to buy a Ferrari next year as the fulfillment of a life long dream. I am looking at 348's as they seem to be the best value right now.
Anyway I am reading books, surfing the net and generally learning about the pros and cons of Ferrari ownership.
My first Ferrari experience was driving a 206 Dino owned by folk singer Al Stweart in 1967. I managed to get him to let me drive it when we went to Yorkshire together to play at a music festival in Bickershaw. It was an awesome experience however, I later fell in love with a 275GTB owned by George Harrison...he wouldn't let me drive it ! Don't think I'll ever be able to afford a 275GTB, surely one of the most beautiful of all Ferraris.
If there are any Swiss Ferrari people who wish to communicate and maybe organise events please get in touch.
Rock on
Tim Hinkley
Hello Tim,
are you in Switzerland now ? have you bought your Ferrari ? if yes... do you know the Ferrari Club of Switzerland ? I'm a member of it and it's a very sympatic club...
http://www.ferrariclubswitzerland.ch...guage=fr&cl=fr
see you
Fabrice
post #3 of 8 Old 11-29-2008, 06:12 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 17
Smile

Hello Tim

nice to hear, that you are moving to Switzerland. I am the Secretary of the Ferrari Owners Club Switzerland, the most traditional Ferrari Club of Switzerland. If you are looking for enthuasiastic Ferrari people you are more than welcome to join us. I would be happy to meet you at one of our meetings. We have also not far away from Lucerne a very nice member from England. May be I can also help you to find the right car in Switzerland

I am looking forward to hear from you

Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkeys View Post
Rock on
Tim Hinkley

post #4 of 8 Old 09-02-2012, 05:12 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 6
[QUOTE=motormeier;80518]Hello Tim

nice to hear, that you are moving to Switzerland. I am the Secretary of the Ferrari Owners Club Switzerland, the most traditional Ferrari Club of Switzerland. If you are looking for enthuasiastic Ferrari people you are more than welcome to join us. I would be happy to meet you at one of our meetings. We have also not far away from Lucerne a very nice member from England. May be I can also help you to find the right car in Switzerland

I am looking forward to hear from you

Thomas[/QUOTE
I was thinking of joining the Swiss Ferrari Club but I don't speak any German and thought it may not be worth joining until my German improves (may take years) I live in Zug, and own Ferrari 458 which I bought from the main dealer there.

Do you think it's worth joining?

Last edited by Knight Rider; 09-02-2012 at 05:27 AM.
post #5 of 8 Old 09-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,316
I'm part also of FCS, the Roman section. But I do participate also to others sections events, especially the yearly Sternfarht which is always a very nice organized event. I don't speak German very well but this has never been a problem. Many members do speak English and will make you feel comfortable I wouldn't hesitate to give it a try
post #6 of 8 Old 09-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Owner

Hello Gary

I think thats not a problem concerning the language. We have a lot of english speaking people in the club so I would think its worth. For further information you can contact me directly or have a look at:
www.ferrari-owners-club.ch.

cheers and I am looking forward to hear from you

Thomas
post #7 of 8 Old 09-02-2012, 12:35 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 6
I'm new to this Forum and yet to learn how to contact you direct? I try, but if not I will use your link to the club. Thank you for your reassurance about the club and now very keen to become a member.

Regards
Gary Knight
[email protected]
post #8 of 8 Old 09-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Owner

Hi Garry

you can contact me direct under [email protected]

cheers

Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
I'm new to this Forum and yet to learn how to contact you direct? I try, but if not I will use your link to the club. Thank you for your reassurance about the club and now very keen to become a member.

Regards
Gary Knight
[email protected]

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode