Breaking The Law And Destroying A LaFerrari and A Porsche GT3 Video - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 09:06 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 159
Breaking The Law And Destroying A LaFerrari and A Porsche GT3 Video

How can someone have so much money and not think about their actions.

From the article:
These two geniuses are driving recklessly, almost destroying two beautiful supercars, and not even really looking that awesome doing it:

Photos and video - Breaking The Law And Destroying A LaFerrari and A Porsche GT3

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 10:24 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Money does not equal brains.
post #3 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 02:28 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
They'll soon be parts cars.

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.

post #4 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 04:13 PM
sss
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 155
Your petro dollars hard at work.
post #5 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 05:37 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Well known protected family - royalty won't be touched by LE.

But some Dad on the other hand will cut off with their needle dicks via USPS back to their UAE virgins.
post #6 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 08:14 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 108
That Ferrari is virtually breaking down from just that...?
post #7 of 23 Old 09-13-2015, 10:39 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne612 View Post
back to their UAE virgins.
Actually, it is the Qatari royal family, not UAE, according to Marcel Massini, whom I trust completely in this regard.

Utterly dispicable actions by people who just have no concept of respect for anything, including human life.

Other than that, it just seems completely nonsensical to do something like this. I like to drive my Ferraris, I have driven them fast on the open road and track, but if someone said to me: you can drive a LaF but only doing a 500m run in a straight line, I would say "no thank you". What is the point? One thing is for sure - heroes these are not. Very small organs, both upstairs and downstairs.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #8 of 23 Old 09-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
Actually, it is the Qatari royal family, not UAE, according to Marcel Massini, whom I trust completely in this regard.

Utterly dispicable actions by people who just have no concept of respect for anything, including human life.

Other than that, it just seems completely nonsensical to do something like this. I like to drive my Ferraris, I have driven them fast on the open road and track, but if someone said to me: you can drive a LaF but only doing a 500m run in a straight line, I would say "no thank you". What is the point? One thing is for sure - heroes these are not. Very small organs, both upstairs and downstairs.

Onno
The owner of the La Ferrari was not driving the car - someone else was joy riding.
post #9 of 23 Old 09-15-2015, 10:13 PM
JK.

Ferrari Life Posts: 11
The drivers of both the cars, as well as the owner of all of the cars (including Veyron SS N˚09 and the G63) are all part of the Qatari Royal Family, and thus all have Diplomatic immunity. There is nothing that the US Government can do, and contrary to what other people have said, they will not be stripped of their Diplomatic Immunity, as they are the Royal Family and Diplomatic Immunity is appointed by them. I do not agree with this 'antisocial' behaviour, but what's done is done, and there is absolutely nothing the US Government can do about it, so I honestly believe that they need to stop wasting money in this matter, and move on.

Not driving your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend to make her better for her next keeper
post #10 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 01:29 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK. View Post
...and there is absolutely nothing the US Government can do about it....
That is not exactly correct. Even diplomats can be expelled.

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #11 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 08:21 AM
Owner

It made national news here in the U.S. On the ABC network last night. Our State Department is "looking into it." Yeah, right. Like anything will happen to the kid.
post #12 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 08:24 AM
Owner

post #13 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 01:00 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer58 View Post
That is not exactly correct. Even diplomats can be expelled.
Yup : http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/150546.pdf

As a side note, so many people have followed up with this on many news sites and media sites that I would not be surprised if they met with a 'persona non gtata'. Running stop signs at a high tilt would have been enough.
Attached Images

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
post #14 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 07:12 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK. View Post
The drivers of both the cars, as well as the owner of all of the cars (including Veyron SS N˚09 and the G63) are all part of the Qatari Royal Family, and thus all have Diplomatic immunity. There is nothing that the US Government can do, and contrary to what other people have said, they will not be stripped of their Diplomatic Immunity, as they are the Royal Family and Diplomatic Immunity is appointed by them. I do not agree with this 'antisocial' behaviour, but what's done is done, and there is absolutely nothing the US Government can do about it, so I honestly believe that they need to stop wasting money in this matter, and move on.
The driver of the La Ferrari - is still being questioned as to "who" was driving. It was not the Ferrari owner driving he was outside the US.

Also - "what is done is done" is far from how things work in the USA. Things like this don't always go the straight arrow way of politically correct. The US is better at wasting money than any other nation in the world it's the cost of policing the world but on our own soil dollars are of zero concern.

The Ferrari driver stated to the video holder "I could kill you and there is nothing you can do about it".

Nothing against anyone but this one is far from over and if it's viewed as wasting money to get some POS out of the US it's fine by this taxpayer.

Should have just read Al's Jalopnik story ... oh well first time they got it close to the truth.

Last edited by champagne612; 09-16-2015 at 07:19 PM.
post #15 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 10:45 PM
sss
Owner

I have personally witnessed Qatari registered hyper cars driving recklessly in London around Park Lane and Knightsbridge. I remember saying to myself that we would never allow this kind of behavior in the US. Now, I guess we will find out.
post #16 of 23 Old 09-16-2015, 10:46 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne612 View Post
The Ferrari driver stated to the video holder "I could kill you and there is nothing you can do about it".
It is quite usual for a murder victim not to be able to do anything anymore...

But it's not like I expected an intelligent remark from this moron. I am glad it has gone viral and that there is outrage. It has certainly caused him to think and realise that nobody is completely free of pain points. With luck, he'll have to go back home.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
post #17 of 23 Old 09-17-2015, 06:35 AM
Owner

I'd pay for his one way airline ticket home. In Coach class, of course.
post #18 of 23 Old 09-17-2015, 08:19 PM
sss
Owner

The LA Times reports that State has clarified he has no such immunity but the cars and drivers are gone.
post #19 of 23 Old 09-17-2015, 08:20 PM
sss
Owner

post #20 of 23 Old 09-18-2015, 04:39 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss View Post
The LA Times reports that State has clarified he has no such immunity but the cars and drivers are gone.
We all know these guys pay politicians to take care of their messes.

Year or so ago two cars were drifting in my neighborhood my son and I closed the street and we all had a nice chat. At first they charged out aggressive but they left in a different state. After 911 people have learned sometimes one must self police

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode