Do you know this F50 or the location ? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 07:45 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 28
Do you know this F50 or the location ?

Hi,

Have you seen these photos before ?
Does anyone recognise this F50 or do they know the location where the images were taken. I think the car being worked on may not be the car in the other images (see reg plate).

(The car is being offered to me for sale)

Many thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf f 50.pdf (1.01 MB, 183 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,833
They are very old photos or that car still has it's original tires on it.
post #3 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 09:33 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 217
seems to be a Japanese Car. There is one image showing the plate "... 50" or so.

If buying, please change the Wheels! The Godd Years prone to crack when old. And try not to use the Pirellis as used on the Murcielago... They are to hard.

post #4 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 11:28 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Dudlow, I am quite sure this F50 is the one in Japan, outside of Tokyo. (DreamAuto ?)

I vaguely remember seeing the ad last year or so when I was searching. I think I called and talked to the shop owner and I was supposed to go see the car but never did.

If you wish to find out more, let me know and I can see what I can do for you. I think this shop is north of Tokyo, about two/three hours away.

My recollection tells me that the car was imported privately from Europe (non-dealer) and was up for sale at considerably less than an official dealer F50.

If you are serious about this F50, I recommend that you check the history well for various reasons.

My apology in advance if I am mistaken. Good luck with your search.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
post #5 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 03:00 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudlow View Post
Hi,

Have you seen these photos before ?
Does anyone recognise this F50 or do they know the location where the images were taken. I think the car being worked on may not be the car in the other images (see reg plate).

(The car is being offered to me for sale)

Many thanks.
Dudlow, firstly (as already mentioned by others) the car seems to have the old original GY Fiorano tires on, therefore either the photos are very old or the tyres are. Get Michelin's Pilot Sport once driving the F50. Secondly, yesterday I have seen a splendid F50 coming from Japan a couple of weeks ago for Euro 900' to Switzerland with about 2'k mileage. Are you sure that car pictured is still on sale from Japan ?

Since when are you lusting for a F50 ? What spec are you looking for (colour scheme, Country, mileage, history, documentation, material, early/late production ?)

Present: 365 GTB/4, Scud
Past: 250 GTE, 250 PF (2), 275 GTBsn, 330 GTC, 456GT, 550, 360Stradale, 430Scuderia, F40, F50
post #6 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 04:13 PM
Owner

Dudlow, corrections on my part. I checked and this F50 is located in Fukuoka, in southern island of Kyushu. That is about two hours flight south from Tokyo.

The dealer is ƒtƒFƒ‰ーƒŠ・ƒ‰ƒ“ƒ{ƒ‹ƒMーƒj ƒXーƒpーƒJー専–“X ƒ‚ーƒ^ーƒXƒ|ƒbƒg・ƒNƒ‹ーƒY and the car seems to be still on sale. Only few datas given and it is a dealer imported car with 11000 km.

w/ smiles

Jimmy

PS. The homepage is not showing properly above, but it is called Motor Sports Cruise in Fukuoka, Kyushu Island, Japan.

Last edited by Italian Lover; 10-30-2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: spell
post #7 of 14 Old 10-30-2013, 09:16 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Chen Shiba DDS View Post
Dudlow, corrections on my part. I checked and this F50 is located in Fukuoka, in southern island of Kyushu. That is about two hours flight south from Tokyo.

The dealer is フェラーリ・ランボルギーニ スーパーカー専門店 モータースポット・クルーズ and the car seems to be still on sale. Only few datas given and it is a dealer imported car with 11000 km.

w/ smiles

Jimmy

PS. The homepage is not showing properly above, but it is called Motor Sports Cruise in Fukuoka, Kyushu Island, Japan.
Jimmy , how much is ti?

Current:F12, F40 , F50 , Enzo , Mclaren P1
Past: 348 spider ,F430, Dino 246 GTS
Waiting: Ghost 2016.
post #8 of 14 Old 10-31-2013, 02:11 AM
Owner

Pablo, the fact that Dudlow is considering the car and he has not spoken yet, I would rather not act or speak hastily, unless he wishes me to pursue and find out.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
post #9 of 14 Old 10-31-2013, 03:17 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Pablo, the fact that Dudlow is considering the car and he has not spoken yet, I would rather not act or speak hastily, unless he wishes me to pursue and find out.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
Jimmy, it is very kind of you to consider me.

I am looking for an F50 which I can use, and not worry too much about mileage issues, hence I don't mind a car with higher mileage. Any colour except black, and any country considered as long as the car has a good provenance and service record.
My biggest problem is that the prices seem to have shot up in the past six months. The last sale in the UK that I am aware of was a couple of months ago with nice car below 6k miles which sold around 」660k sterling from an official Ferrari dealer. I am very keen to source a car though, so any information on cars in Japan would be much appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks

Last edited by Dudlow; 10-31-2013 at 03:33 AM.
post #10 of 14 Old 10-31-2013, 09:32 AM
Owner

Dudlow, indeed I believe that F50 is the one here in Japan. I would give them a call to find out for you.

Meanwhile, I am aware of at least half a dozen F50s for sale here in Japan. Close scrutiny is necessary for a proper example.

Will get back.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
post #11 of 14 Old 11-01-2013, 01:07 AM
Owner

Dudlow, you have a PM.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
post #12 of 14 Old 11-01-2013, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Dudlow, you have a PM.

w/ smiles

Jimmy
So do you Jimmy. Thanks.
post #13 of 14 Old 11-01-2013, 05:20 AM
Owner

w/ smiles

Jimmy
Quote:
So do you Jimmy. Thanks.
post #14 of 14 Old 11-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Jimmy, it is very kind of you to consider me.

I am looking for an F50 which I can use, and not worry too much about mileage issues, hence I don't mind a car with higher mileage. Any colour except black, and any country considered as long as the car has a good provenance and service record.
My biggest problem is that the prices seem to have shot up in the past six months. The last sale in the UK that I am aware of was a couple of months ago with nice car below 6k miles which sold around 」660k sterling from an official Ferrari dealer. I am very keen to source a car though, so any information on cars in Japan would be much appreciated. PM me if you prefer.

Many thanks
Have you tried Switzerland? I believe there are 1-2 that might be for sale.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode