New Enzo details emerge - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,146
New Enzo details emerge

Nothing much new from what we know about the forum but some stats and quotes to throw out there with a new render, which I think is the best so far (realistic close wise)

Quote:
The pre-tax starting price for Ferrari's next supercar will be about $1.3 million (1 million euros), people familiar to the matter told Automotive News Europe.

After taxes, the base version of the Ferrari Enzo replacement will cost an estimated $1.6 million (1.21 million euros) in Italy, the sources said.

Volume is expected to be limited to 499 units, sources said, which is 100 more than the Enzo. The increase is being made to meet growing demand for the brand in Asia, particularly China.

During an event this month in Turin, Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said the new Ferrari is already sold out.

More details on Ferrari Enzo replacement emerge - MSN Autos
and a render from this site: Ferrari's F150 Enzo Replacement Rendered

My Flickr Account: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Take pictures for fun
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 862
Enzo

Thats a really cool front end, I hope thats what the real McCoy is ,when Its released. Maybe in the next life I can be a millionaire !!1 lol
post #3 of 4 Old 02-24-2013, 06:42 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 590
So far what I've heard is that it will have 950ish horsepower total and a power to weight ratio much better than a Veyron. The KERS will not be driver operated and it will have some kind of active aero. Ferrari are also aiming to break some kind of record and they are "a few tenths off". An acceleration number or a lap time maybe? The "official" production run will be around 500 and all of them have been sold.

Ciao Jules

Current Italian Bellas:
95 Alfa Romeo 164 LS, 1978 Fiat 124 Spider
Sometime in the Future: Red 308 GTS

post #4 of 4 Old 02-24-2013, 08:22 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,996
That new "Enzo" edition will be fantastic in every aspect, no doubt about it. Contrary to common believe I personally think that the "high" sticker prices for this new Ferrari supercar edition will tendencially lift the prices of old supercar models. So all out there looking to buy an "old" Enzo, F40 ans so on may think about it now.

Present: 365 GTB/4, Scud
Past: 250 GTE, 250 PF (2), 275 GTBsn, 330 GTC, 456GT, 550, 360Stradale, 430Scuderia, F40, F50

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode