Supercars Financing! - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-14-2012, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Andorra La Vella
Ferrari Life Posts: 815
Supercars Financing!

Guys , i am wondering about financing in the Uk or Switzerland for Supercars!
I know that in the USA there are financing companies that will give credit lines and leasing to car collector on their collection of cars so i think this should also be available in Europe!
Any ideas?

Current:F12, F40 , F50 , Enzo , Mclaren P1
Past: 348 spider ,F430, Dino 246 GTS
Waiting: Ghost 2016.
Pablo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Guys , i am wondering about financing in the Uk or Switzerland for Supercars!
I know that in the USA there are financing companies that will give credit lines and leasing to car collector on their collection of cars so i think this should also be available in Europe!
Any ideas?
Most Ferraris in the UK are leased. You can set up a line of credit directly through Ferrari as well.

In Switzerland, I would contact Simon Kidston to see what he might be able to arrange.
Boxer is offline  
post #3 of 7 Old 10-15-2012, 04:06 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Pablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Andorra La Vella
Ferrari Life Posts: 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
Most Ferraris in the UK are leased. You can set up a line of credit directly through Ferrari as well.

In Switzerland, I would contact Simon Kidston to see what he might be able to arrange.
But i am referring not to the new ones only but to the old ones and also to any other brand of collector cars that one might have in his collection. I s this possible? who does this financing?

Current:F12, F40 , F50 , Enzo , Mclaren P1
Past: 348 spider ,F430, Dino 246 GTS
Waiting: Ghost 2016.
Pablo is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 Old 10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
But i am referring not to the new ones only but to the old ones and also to any other brand of collector cars that one might have in his collection. I s this possible? who does this financing?
They all do both.
Boxer is offline  
post #5 of 7 Old 11-18-2012, 11:34 PM
 
tomcattmatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: San Diego, California
Ferrari Life Posts: 45
Boxer,

What are typical terms for financing an older car? For example an F40...

Is a 60 month payout typical?

Thanks!

Matt
tomcattmatt is offline  
post #6 of 7 Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcattmatt View Post
Boxer,

What are typical terms for financing an older car? For example an F40...

Is a 60 month payout typical?

Thanks!

Matt
Not sure what the norm is in the US, from what I have heard, the majority of the UK leases/loans run 3-5 years.
Boxer is offline  
post #7 of 7 Old 11-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Owner
 
champagne612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcattmatt View Post
Boxer,

What are typical terms for financing an older car? For example an F40...

Is a 60 month payout typical?

Thanks!

Matt
Consult your accountant state to state varies as does what works best for your situation.

If you have the right credit you can customize the lease to anything you want.

I think a good plan of ownership term is important.

FF 16M Speciale
Lamborghini SV Roadster
Carrera GT GT3RS Viper ACR
Bentayga 69z28 Healey
champagne612 is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale