Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Andorra La Vella
Ferrari Life Posts: 815
Per a question raised in another thread, suggest we start compiling an Enzo Buyers Guide. A few things that I have been told to look for are:
- condition of the clutch. Use of launch control will kill a clutch quickly. Replacement is not cheap.
- leak down and compression test on the engine. A few Enzo engines have needed rebuilding already. Make sure it is in good health otherwise it will be expensive.
- the ceramic disc do wear and are another major expense, make sure they are in good condition and have not been abused (they need to be properly cooled after a hard run).
- the Enzo is filled with CF, check the condition and make sure it has not gone milky.
- a few have been crashed or roasted. Check the history carefully.
Sorry Boxer , but what is CF?
Current:F12, F40 , F50 , Enzo , Mclaren P1
Past: 348 spider ,F430, Dino 246 GTS
Waiting: Ghost 2016.