Ferrari Life Forum banner

328 Owners List

60K views 104 replies 41 participants last post by  USADino 
#1 ·
Thought it would be a good idea to make a list of 328 owners on Ferrarilife

Please post up a picture of your 328 and some info about it. It's up to you what info you want to provide but an example would be:

Model: 328 GTB
Year: 1987
Steering: LHD
Chassis number: 89945
Ferrari colour: Rosso Corsa
Interior colour: Nero

In order to keep the thread on topic, please only post once in this thread with all the info you would like to provide on your 328.

Thanks.

#4 ·
Here is my 1989 328 GTS, with special order from factory Pelle Rosso/red (3171) leather dashboard, door pulls, arm rest/ map pockets and carpeting with Crema(3997)seats, door panels and transmission tunnel. Supposedly the dealer also ordered a TR in the same color combination but I've never seen pix of the TR.
Best regards,
Dino

Model: 328 GTS
Year: 1989
Chassis number: 80929
Interior colour: Pelle Rosso and Crema leather interior and Rosso carpeting.

Attachments

#7 ·
Here I am.

Model: 328 GTS
Year: 1986
Chassis number: 66295
Interior colour: Black

Attachments

#14 ·
Joe- Very pretty car. Really low mileage for a 1987. Extrapolating, mine will have 62,000 miles at that age.

#19 ·
It was originally sold in Texas and spent a couple of years in Arkansas (serviced by Big Red Sports Imports Ferrari and Alfa). It then moved to Colorado in 1993 and has been here ever since (serviced by primarily by Ferrari of Denver, with recent service done by Scuderia Rampante and Gunbarrel Motors). I appear to be the 5th. owner.

#24 ·
My Ferrari 328 GTB s/n 58735

Hello guys.

In august this year i became the proud owner of my first Ferrari. After many Lancia's, Alfa's, Fiat's and a Maserati it was time to experience the thrills of the 'Prouncing Horse'.
Because I think the 308 GTB is one of the best car designs ever, i started my search for an early European GTB with carb's and dry-sump. I searched all over Europe to find one, but finding the right one was harder then i thought. Then a 328 GTB was offered to me almost in my backyard from a man who couldn't drive it anymore due to health problems. Funny isn't it, you travel many miles to find the right car and eventually you find that car just 50km from your house...

My car s/n 58735 is a very early 328 GTB, in fact, according to the Ferrari files and other documentation, my GTB was the first one. But there are 328 GTB's known with a lower VIN. Additional information is very much appreciated!

The car was originally sold in Italy and imported to the Netherlands in 1998 by the previous owner. It has done only 49000km. Other then a respray in the past, the car is in original unmolested condition. Paintwork and interior are mint and the car is very well maintained regardless of costs.

Chassis number: 58735
Interior colour: Beige

Attachments

#25 ·
Hello guys.

In august this year i became the proud owner of my first Ferrari. After many Lancia's, Alfa's, Fiat's and a Maserati it was time to experience the thrills of the 'Prouncing Horse'.
Because I think the 308 GTB is one of the best car designs ever, i started my search for an early European GTB with carb's and dry-sump. I searched all over Europe to find one, but finding the right one was harder then i thought. Then a 328 GTB was offered to me almost in my backyard from a man who couldn't drive it anymore due to health problems. Funny isn't it, you travel many miles to find the right car and eventually you find that car just 50km from your house...

My car s/n 58735 is a very early 328 GTB, in fact, according to the Ferrari files and other documentation, my GTB was the first one. But there are 328 GTB's known with a lower VIN. Additional information is very much appreciated!

The car was originally sold in Italy and imported to the Netherlands in 1998 by the previous owner. It has done only 49000km. Other then a respray in the past, the car is in original unmolested condition. Paintwork and interior are mint and the car is very well maintained regardless of costs.

Chassis number: 58735
Interior colour: Beige
Welcome to FL, elentinos. Looks like a hard core Latin cars lover. Congratulations upon your fine car. Everything sounds good. And great pics too ! w/ smiles Jimmy

#26 ·
Beautiful 328 GTB elentinos, great colour combination and looks to be in timewarp condition. Enjoy her and please keep us posted on driving and ownership reports and pictures!

#27 ·
Thanks all, and yes, I am a real Latin cars lover. I also own a Alfa Romeo Spider 1300 Junior Coda Tronca, a Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato and a Lancia Thema IE Turbo series 1.
I'll keep you all posted on my adventures with the GTB. This winter is maintenance time, next spring i'm driving the GTB through the Alps to Italy to visit the Mille Miglia. Honestly I Can't wait...

#29 ·
Congrats Elentinos!

She looks like a beauty. That's quite an Italian car collection you have. Its nice that your 328 has some Italian stablemates to keep her company. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

Best regards,
Dino

#33 ·
Hi Brian,

The only lower VIN numbers I came across are 56211 and 58687. I knew about 56211 from the register here on Ferrarilife. A fellow 328 owner in the Netherlands said that VIN 58687 is also a 328 GTB, but he did not have any proof to confirm this.

That is not impossible but 58685 and 58701 are both 308's.

I would really appreciate it if you could confirm 58687.

In Matthais Urbans book of Ferrari serial numbers yours is listed as first. Not counting of course the prototype.

It is very possible you have a very special 328.