Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Pre '99 V8s: GT4, 308, 328, 348, F355 (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/pre-99-v8s-gt4/)
-   -   Best color on an F355??? (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/pre-99-v8s-gt4/7493-best-color-f355.html)

Chrishawk4 03-21-2008 11:36 AM

Best color on an F355???
 
What in your opinion is the best color for an F355?

Chris

Chrishawk4 03-21-2008 11:43 AM

I made this thread, because its my favorite car:D I love this car in red, although black is definitely a close second!:)

Chris

JazzyO 03-21-2008 12:20 PM

Primary colours are great for the F355. Red, Yellow. But black is just awesome!


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Louis355 03-21-2008 01:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
For the 355 it can only be red of course!

Although I just run across a grigio titanio 355. IMHO absoluty good looking
See the pics.

Chrishawk4 03-21-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louis355 (Post 64670)
For the 355 it can only be red of course!

Although I just run across a grigio titanio 355. IMHO absoluty good looking
See the pics.

Wow that is really nice in that color!

Chris

Vulcan F-40 03-23-2008 12:05 AM

I like yellow - so it's yellow for me with black seats and yellow stitching.

Chrishawk4 03-24-2008 09:13 PM

So far red is winning....as I expected.:)

Chris

Andrew 03-24-2008 11:14 PM

Repeat the poll for the 550 (or find the existing poll as I think one exist). Some of the Ferraris look better in non-rosso and the 550 I think is one of them.

355F1FUN 04-02-2008 12:53 PM

Yellow Rocks
 
1 Attachment(s)
Think About The Model. I Would Say, That Red Is The Best For Most Models, (except The 360, I Love In Tour De France Blue.) But The 355 Belinetta Looks Insane In This Yellow Color.

See For Yourself?

Christiana

Chrishawk4 04-02-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 355F1FUN (Post 65925)
Think About The Model. I Would Say, That Red Is The Best For Most Models, (except The 360, I Love In Tour De France Blue.) But The 355 Belinetta Looks Insane In This Yellow Color.

See For Yourself?

Christiana

Yes, yellow looks spectacular:D If I were to purchase a F355 it would be Red, Yellow, or black. If I were getting a 360 Modena it would be black:D Challenge Stradale would be red:)

Chris

ze_shark 04-06-2008 12:07 PM

Take a look at Nart Blue.

alfoo14 04-07-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew (Post 65078)
Repeat the poll for the 550 (or find the existing poll as I think one exist). Some of the Ferraris look better in non-rosso and the 550 I think is one of them.

SILVER IS REALLY THE BEST COLOUR FOR THE 550. U SHOULD CHECK OUT THE 599 GTB FIORANO IN BLACK.:D

alfoo14 04-07-2008 02:28 PM

Ferrari Fxx Looks Best In Black.

Chrishawk4 04-07-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alfoo14 (Post 66371)
Ferrari Fxx Looks Best In Black.

I like Michael Schumacher's FXX the most, all black with black rims :)

Chris

P_uffe 04-10-2008 08:12 AM

I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:

Chrishawk4 04-10-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panterauffe (Post 66521)
I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:

Post some pictures of the F355 and the pantera if its possible. Thanks!

Chris

P_uffe 04-10-2008 11:54 PM

I dont know what I am doing wrong, but I have problems uploading from my computer... It just keeps thinking and nothing much else happens. :(

Pterps 04-14-2008 11:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Maybe the images are too big Panterauffe, there is a filesize limit.

I voted Silver, I like that color a lot on 355, especially with these rims!

JazzyO 04-14-2008 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pterps (Post 66714)
Maybe the images are too big Panterauffe, there is a filesize limit.

I voted Silver, I like that color a lot on 355, especially with these rims!

Interesting choice, Peter. It's not a bad colour for the F355, but not a lot of colours are. I'm just thinking - I have never seen an F355 in Grigio Titanio and I'm sure I wouldn't like it. That's very strange - modern Ferrari's look great in that colour but I don't think the F355 would.

Has anyone seen one in that dark gunmetal grey, and what was the opinion? Good or bad?


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Chrishawk4 04-14-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzyO (Post 66718)
Interesting choice, Peter. It's not a bad colour for the F355, but not a lot of colours are. I'm just thinking - I have never seen an F355 in Grigio Titanio and I'm sure I wouldn't like it. That's very strange - modern Ferrari's look great in that colour but I don't think the F355 would.

Has anyone seen one in that dark gunmetal grey, and what was the opinion? Good or bad?


Onno

I don't think it would look that good in dark gunmetal grey.
BTW Peter those are nice rims:)

Chris


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale