Ferrari Life Forum banner

Best color for an F355

Best color on an F355???

95K views 176 replies 79 participants last post by  lotusk 
#1 ·
What in your opinion is the best color for an F355?

Chris

#2 ·
I made this thread, because its my favorite car:D I love this car in red, although black is definitely a close second!:)

Chris

#51 ·
Primary colours are great for the F355. Red, Yellow. But black is just awesome!

Onno
+1

I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:
+2

Black to the Future!!!!!
:D

#10 ·
Think About The Model. I Would Say, That Red Is The Best For Most Models, (except The 360, I Love In Tour De France Blue.) But The 355 Belinetta Looks Insane In This Yellow Color.

See For Yourself?

Christiana
Yes, yellow looks spectacular:D If I were to purchase a F355 it would be Red, Yellow, or black. If I were getting a 360 Modena it would be black:D Challenge Stradale would be red:)

Chris

#15 · (Edited)
I must go with black since this is what I opted for when I bought mine, with beige interior. I just had it detailed and now it looks just stunning. tough color to keep after but when its clean... ojojoj

:cool:

#19 ·
Interesting choice, Peter. It's not a bad colour for the F355, but not a lot of colours are. I'm just thinking - I have never seen an F355 in Grigio Titanio and I'm sure I wouldn't like it. That's very strange - modern Ferrari's look great in that colour but I don't think the F355 would.

Has anyone seen one in that dark gunmetal grey, and what was the opinion? Good or bad?

Onno

#25 ·
He's very technical, knows absoluty everything about porsches and 355's and prepares his own cars. His garage is quite interesting:
- 930 turbo S (very rare)
- RUF 930 turbo with over 600hp and which set a speed record in the '80's (350km/h +)
- Unimog
- F355 challenge
- 993 RSR. for sale now
- Clio V6. also for sale see www.wolbert.nl

His current daily driver is an '92 500SL

#31 ·
I'm starting to look for a 355 GTS now, and have considered all of the various colours. I love black, silver, grey and dark blue on most cars, but a 355, it's got to be rosso corsa. There are certain Ferrari designs that were made for rosso corsa, 3X8, 355, TR, F40, Enzo. Rosso corsa shouts out loud 'I am a Ferrari' and secretly we all want to be noticed in our Ferrari's, don't we?
I don't mind if the interior is crema, tan or black.
Having said that if I can find a good 355 at the right money in any other colour (well except for green, orange, pink, lilac or aqua), I will definitely consider it

#36 ·
I have not voted on this poll because i believe that all 355s look great in whatever colour its in:thumbsup: From reds to yellow...even blacks and white:thumbsup:
My own car is in the original Alfa Romeo/Ferrari Red. Its called Rosso Barchetta and its the colour that Enzo painted his first racing and also road car. He referred to it as the "Blood Red" colour of the Ferrari racing cars.
Very rich and very rare colour:thumbsup:

Attachments

#37 ·
To me almost all colors look great on the 355.

I'd have to say, however, that my choices would be red/tan first, black/tan 2nd, and 4 years ago at Concorso there was a green/tan spider owned by a woman in S.F. that was absolutely stunning.

I never saw that combo before and have never again.

Now a friend is buying a Pozzi/cuoio 355 spider which is incredibly stunning.

That is a color combo to see.

It's the only known Pozzi 355 in the world!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.