FS: Street/Track Ready 308QV - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 10-05-2007, 10:28 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 293
FS: Street/Track Ready 308QV

Hi Guys,

Fist, sorry for my lack of participation as have been busy during ym rookie year SCCA racing the new (to me) Formula 2000 car (this is one level below the top level, which is Formula Atlantic). Anywho, season is over and came in 2nd place in dreivers championship/points in SCCA's NER and also NARRC regions. We also call that first loser.... Anywho, on with the point at hand...

Quite a few of you know my Euro-spec 1985 308GTS QV (have DOT/EPA papers) and she has been for sale for about a month or two. Think the car must have been featured somewhere, as in the past few days my e-mail (and phone) have been busy. i lowered the price since first posting a notice here a while back and would love to see someone here get the car. i predict the car will be gone within the next 5 to 7 days.

Just wanted to post a heads up because if you were interested, now would be the time as there will probably never be a deal like this on such a properly upgraded and maintained 308... ever!

Also, added more information about the car and additional photos to save myself the task of sending them to each person that has recently inquired about X or Y or Z or... See link for the added info/photos http://www.enjoythetrack.com/ferrari/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Steve,
Congrats on your season! Sounds like you had a good time with the new car.

To all:
I can vouch for Steve's 308. If you want a hotrod 308 GTS QV that has been maintained above and beyond what you can expect from any Ferrari shop anywhere, this is the one for you. This is that deal that comes around once in a lifetime. I don't think there is any part on that car that hasn't been looked at, evaluated, and either maintained or upgraded to enhance the performance of the car.

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode