I removed the front bumper and drill a hole in each "shocK" between the front mounting "U" bracket and the rear vertical mounting bolt. The shocks easily pushed in. I then positioned them so as to move the front bumper in the lights. Redrilled the holes and secured them with large self-tapping sheet metal screws.
Haven't looked at the rears but can't understand any reason they also could not be done. The look at the front is much better.
With regards to the fuse blocks, I followed the lead of Steven Rochlin (FerrariChat 02-11-03) by replacing the factory fuse blocks with fuse blocks from NAPA. Each holds 12 "glass Tube" fuses. I each one complete block and 1/2 of the other, a total of eighteen fuses. Mounted the blocks on a piece of aluminum and that to the car. Neat, clean, works much better. I replaced the factory 8 amp with 7.5 amp, 16 amp with 15 amp.